Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
k3dj
Aug 21, 2015

Strobe posted:

K-State currently with the best scoring defense in the country. :toot:

Patiently waiting to be ranked next week after holding LA Tech to a field goal and ending the preseason with a grand total of 2 PPG allowed.

lets see how that fairs vs tcu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015
as an sec fan im happy auburn pulled it off and teh razorbacks well can we just kick them out
as bama fan gently caress both of them roll tide

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015
according to espn we are start the era of the big ten let just hope that never happens

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015

MourningView posted:

espn should stop being biased both for and against the big ten it is very confusing

that just the ESPN way next week itll be the big 12 era

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015

Scrapez posted:

I think Iowa could be one of those middle of the pack teams in the Big Ten. I know they haven't played tough teams yet but their schedule sets them up pretty well for a decent record. I think they'll be a top 20-25 team throughout the year just like Northwestern and Wisconsin.

But, yeah, it's pretty much Ohio State, Michigan State and then everyone else.

unless they beat Wisconsin or northwestern they wont be ranked

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015
lots of good match ups this weekend georgia tech norte dame should turn out to be a great game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k3dj
Aug 21, 2015
any gif of boston college qb breaking his ankle

• Locked thread