Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Komet
Apr 4, 2003

I'm not sure if it has been posted already, but Rutgers WR Leonte Carroo, arguably the only good player on the team, was suspended indefinitely for something that took place after the game. He's definitely out against Penn State.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

If Penn State had an average or better offense, it probably wouldn't be much of a game, but anything can happen.

I'm going to end up missing the entire game. I'm flying to Sicily for a conference, and my flight leaves at 6:30 PM, so I'm going to be in complete radio silence the entire time. I've had to miss parts or most of Penn State games in the past, at weddings or parties, but at least I could check the score. I'm trying to figure out how I might watch the game when I arrive without wading through spoilers. I think I can watch a re-run on BTN2Go. It would be nice if there was wifi on the plane, but I'm pretty sure there won't be.

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

The Rutgers program is coming apart at the seams. Which is fortunate for Penn State, who needs all the help they can get to win this week's game.

• Locked thread