Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

I honestly did not expect to beat Louisville today, even with them sending out a freshman QB for his first career start, but maybe Herman is onto something with his circle drills and teammate-on-teammate concussions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

surrender posted:

Also, I don't remember seeing this posted in the last aftermath thread - Tom Herman wrote an article for SI about our program, and he has a pretty interesting story about recruiting Andrew Luck when he was Rice's OC.

http://www.campusrush.com/tom-herman-houston-cougars-head-coach-education-1336562958.html

I never saw it posted here, but I saw it on Facebook a few days ago and it's a great read.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Houston received 16 votes :toot:

Yes, I know that's our ceiling.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

downout posted:

Given the comparable records between Auburn and Houston, Houston clearly should be ranked right alongside them!

We should be higher than Auburn, now that I think of it. We both beat Louisville, but we at least beat our FCS team by double digits in regulation.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

Thermos H Christ posted:

If it happened today I would be in favor of Morris or Herman with a badass DC

Nah, A&M is going to take Herman like they do with all our fun toys.

• Locked thread