Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Scarf posted:

Thanks for capturing this. I let out a tremendous "OOHHHHH poo poo" when that happened.

Also why the gently caress is FSU/BC a Friday game? :psyduck:

gently caress if anyone knows why the ACC agreed to let ESPN force a game to Friday nights like half the season. It's loving stupid as hell, and deserving on a not P5 conference at best. VT/NCSU in Oct is a Friday game as well. Friday is for HS football keep your CFB away from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Strong will make a winner out of Texas if they give him time to recover from Mack's awful roster/recruiting management. Or they can hope for the quick fix and sink this ship even further. As though 1 coaching hire will magically fix the void of quality linemen on both sides of the ball.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

mdemone posted:

Is Purdue as bad as they've been in recent years, or have they improved a bit? I can't tell whether Beamer is blowing coach-smoke up our rear end about their offense being big and having some talent.

I watched a good chunk of that Marshall game, and their offense felt super super streaky. Either they lucked into a big play or Appleby was throwing INTs and they're running up the gut for nothing.

I feel like we shouldn't be very concerned, but given how Beamer teams rarely just walk all over lesser teams for some reason I guess they could pull the upset. Just seems like the Dline will feast again, and our corners are definitely better than Marshalls so I can see a few INTs coming our way as well.

• Locked thread