Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Rad Valtar posted:

Ohio State looked sluggish and sloppy and is lucky they weren't playing someone better. I hate making excuses but the shorten week really showed.

Same for Bama, honestly. Our QBs both looked...not good. Our kicker missed 2 FGs, meaning he's missed 4 through 2 games. Derrick Henry had 33 yards on 13 attempts until a breakout drive in the 3rd quarter which put him at, like, 96 yards. And, of course, our secondary was not impressive. We look pretty beatable, but the good news is that so does everyone else! It'll make for a fun year of football to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Rad Valtar posted:

Wait Bielema bitched about Ohio States schedule and then lost to Toledo at home? You fat loving idiot.

Yeah, and it's hilarious.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Tad SG posted:

At least all those Alabama fans complaining about how tough their schedule is based on last week's ratings can rest easier with 3 fewer ranked teams in their schedule now, and Auburn out of the top 10!

You know, I do feel better, now that you mention it.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Bret Bielema = those pig monsters in duke nukem

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

k3dj posted:

as an sec fan im happy auburn pulled it off and teh razorbacks well can we just kick them out
as bama fan gently caress both of them roll tide

I'm glad of all the teams I don't like making GBS threads themselves

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Traitorous Leopard posted:

I don't think there are any good football teams this year.

God willing.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

MourningView posted:

Bring back Mack as AD

Return Of The Mack

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

If he comes back and you don't make the next GDT "Return Of The Mack" then I don't know what to tell you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Raku posted:

So the actual next stage of Texas is they get pissed at the Strongs/Muschamps and hire an "offensive guru" as coach, right?

Lanehorns

NO HES OURS drat IT

• Locked thread