Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
Maybe we should not race to 3rd and long every goddn possession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Quandary posted:

I'm dead, football killed me tonight. Best game I've seen in a long time and being in Neyland made the comeback all the much better. Props to vols fans, all great people, but I'm so loving glad we got that win.

Mayfield show.

I want a trip report eventually.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I assume it is part of the pact that got us the good Manning.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I feel like we have a fair shot at the SEC East title if we can create any passing game. Dobbs needs to get more accurate.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

TCU beat a Power 5 opponent on the Road and TCU has not played a Power 5 Opponent.

God I hate logic puzzles like this

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I'm pretty sure that Leonte Carroo was Manti Te'o's fake girlfriend. You can't fool me.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I think Dobbs has the same strongest and weakest point: he basically always makes the right decision. He's like the absolute non-gunslinger.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Demon Of The Fall posted:

So the Vols defensive leader, LB Curt Maggitt, is out indefinitely for a hip injury. gently caress this whole dumb season already.

LaDarrell McNeil is cleared to practice today though

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

DJExile posted:

comm degree bros :smith::respek::smith:

also I didn't realize how many points Memphis put up in their first two games. Their game with us this week gonna be a fuckin' track meet :cool:

I went to Memphis for law school so I'm hoping to go 2-0 against you.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

I normally like BGSU except for the Urban connection!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

FunkyBean posted:

I know I'm super late, but as a Florida fan Rocky Top is the best fight song in the country.

It's not even our fight song.

• Locked thread