Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Gwitch was a giant robot space opera that has a high school romance in it and they happen to be lesbians and while a cool and good part of the story isn’t the only major plot point of the show.

Many other gundam are space opera with high school romance that ends with an antagonist killing one half of the relationship, their parents and/ or their home colony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

ninjewtsu posted:

...i struggle to think of others that are actually notably set within a high school

Yeah meant more that there are often two opposite sex high school age characters not “set in school” sorry

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Arc Hammer posted:

If Fist of the North Star had cars it would just be anime Mad Max and I would be fine with that.

Bat and the gang drive around in dunebuggies sometimes

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

ninjewtsu posted:

What are some high quality fight mangas where I can see people beat the poo poo out of each other with good art

Teppu, kengan asura, baki, shamo

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

duckdealer posted:

Shamo does contain cool fights, but is kind of a different thing than those others.

Or at least might need a content warning for some!

Yeah, content warning for Shamo.

All Rounder Meguru also but did the end get translated? Heard it was done but i never found the end yet.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

thetoughestbean posted:

The whole thing is digitally available, both as ebooks and on the K*Manga app

awesome, thanks!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Coxswain Balls posted:

Starship Operators scratches that itch for me.

I was gonna suggest that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

“Gintama is the Seinfeld of anime” is loving great lol