Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

how do we relationship is really good but as it goes on it becomes less of a relationship story and more about messy breakups and the characters trying to rebound in awkward ways. its very well done but if you approached it from the angle of a romance manga i can see being disappointed by that shift.

edit: i think you were bringing it up unrelatedly but just as a note i wouldnt recommend it for op's kid cause theres a lot of scenes that are multiple pages of onscreen loving instead of just characters making out, cut to them in bed together with blankets up to their necks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i dont think there are that many manga like that, yugioh sort of stumbled into it. anime functions better as a commercial in that role. duel masters, buddyfight, cardfight vanguard, shadowverse, etc.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if you want a fun time you can dig up the original D&D players guide that record of lodoss war is built off of. with the very funny running gag of the thief constantly questioning the DM's logic and then having a lightning bolt fired at him by an offscreen evil wizard

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

jpgs on fan wikis are not :files:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mars daybreak is decent though its got a lot of regular mecha stuff too (just underwater)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that manga was kinda lame because when they did gently caress the girl got all shy and embarrassed about it while the guy kept yelling. traditional gender roles ftl

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

mob psycho only used any CG at all for the OPs, nothing in the actual show is ever 3d animated

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

Hello again, everyone. This time I am looking for a one cour or shorter anime that has some sort of central mystery that is unraveled/deduced by the characters. Something like Everything Becomes F or Zaregoto: Kubikiri Cycle. It doesn't necessarily have to involve detectives or be a murder mystery, just something that involves theories/reasoning. A moody atmosphere is a plus.
odd taxi? its about a taxi driver being caught up in a small-time conspiracy just due to the customers that happen to pass through his taxi. its a few subplots that slowly get pieced together as the show goes on. the main character is more along for the ride since hes just a normal guy but he pieces together the thrust of things as the story goes on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

erased is decent. the mystery falls a bit apart if you think about it too long and some of the emotional moments work and some dont, but its worth one watch through if you like that sort of thing