Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Y Kant Ozma Diet posted:

I am completely new to anime. All I've watched is FMA:B. Is anything on Netflix worth watching? I like your typical genre stuff. Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror etc.

This is kinda vague but like I said I'm just sorta starting to watch this stuff

Samurai Champloo - hip hop samurais, lots of cool fighting

Gurren Lagann - Giant robots that keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, hotblooded action

Mushishi - relaxing tale about a guy wondering japan solving supernatural problems. very episodic and easy to pick up and watch

Attack on Titan - action series with a dash of horror, humanity is under attack by giant creepy looking titans

I thought Steins;Gate was on Netflix but I don't see it, that would've been a good sci-fi show for you. There's actually quite a few shows on Netflix worth watching nowadays, these are just a few of my favorites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU