Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I'd like to be recommended a Horror or Horror esque anime, preferably with an English Dub, with a lot of graphic violence please.

Seen that I liked: Another, Highschool of the Dead, Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, Death Note, Gantz, Hellsing, Btooom.

Didn't like much of : Deadman Wonderland.

Defenestrategy fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Sep 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Looking for an isekai anime that does interesting things with the genre besides OP nerd gets harem because they the bestest op fightmans and everyone loves them ezcept for the baddies. Preferably a dub, double points if the crux of the story is something with a horror bent to it.

Already watched Im a spider, Overlord, and currently watching realistic hero.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Thanks for all the recommendations.

I kinda forgot that Demon School Iruma is an isekai. Such a fun show.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

Looking for a show that plays with the isekai trope by making the world fairly hostile to the isekaid because the tech/knowledge they have upsets the natural order of things, sort of like the later half of bookworm with the printing press, or their powers are fairly disruptive or weird like rezero, or because what kind of god gives a teenager god power and lets them loose inside of a fantasy world seems like that would end up with some sorta power tripping jerk rather than a hero.