Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

VostokProgram posted:

I don't think I'll get good results from posting in Games, so is it okay if I ask for VN recommendations here?

Droyer posted:

Umineko no Naku Koro Ni.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Google "Umineko no Naku Koro ni Witch Hunt" for all your Umineko needs, including digital purchasing.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

That's totally weird.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

They'd do better to release it in two full servings rather than eight separate chapters.

No need to clutter people's libraries.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Millennium Actress is my favorite anime movie and my favorite animated film and one of my favorite films just in general.

Do watch it if you've got the time.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

This comes up so often the fourth anime recommendation thread should just be titled "Don't read it, they get married."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

FLCL's dub is good, fools!