Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

What are more series in the vein of Overlord or One Punch Man where the main character(s) is hilariously OP compared to everyone else? Tonally they're kinda different, but both have what I''m looking for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

Eela6 posted:

Mob Psycho 100 is by the same dude as One Punch Man. Very different tone, but has some of the same elements.

If you want to watch the main character(s) just clown on their opponents, wish-fulfillment style, No Game No Life might be up your alley. It's got some pretty gross bits in it, so be warned, but if that's something you're willing to look past it's a really good time with some really incredible direction (it shares a lot of key staff with A Place Further Than The Universe

In fact, the entire Isekai genre that Overlord is part of is worth looking into. Overpowered main characters running rampant is kind of the thing.

Yeah, this is the best way of describing what I'm looking for. Mob Psycho looks interesting, No Game ... :japan:

I'll check out the other recs

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

When a Yandere appears, the target of her "affections" usually wants nothing to do with her. But are there any series where someone decides being a kept (wo)man isn't so bad and just rolls with having a crazy gf