Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
About once every year I get a craving to check out a Ghibli film, anyone have any suggestions on that front? I've already seen Mononoke, Howl and Valley of the Wind - not quite sure if I want to tackle Boy and the Heron just yet, I feel like I want to check out some of their older stuff first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Go watch Redline, because everyone should watch RedliiiiIIIIIIiiiinnneeee! :rock::rice::rice:

I've watched Redline! And yes you're right, everyone should watch Redline. :colbert:

Arc Hammer posted:

Porco Rosso.

Huh, I forgot that one was Ghibli for some reason - thanks, I think I'll give it a shot!