Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

VolticSurge posted:

Does anyone know any good animes about card games that aren't Yu-Gi-Oh?

I like Selector Infected WIXOSS. It's an anime/card game selling franchise. I can't say it makes me want to buy their merchandise, but the anime is worth watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Van Dine
Apr 17, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

I saw a few chapters of this up on kissmanga, it seems like lesbians with living cards that are also lesbians, possibly for their players????

Looks as if you'll have seen some of the spin-off manga which feature different characters and plotlines from the anime series. I haven't read them other than a quick glance, but I'd warrant a guess that they feature more lesbians than the anime (though the anime does have some lesbians). But yeah, the general premise is players with living cards.

There was an ADTRW thread about it, but it didn't get very big. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3628494