Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
From the New World maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Hilario Baldness posted:

Looking for some recommendations. I generally like whatever NGE was going for, some horror, some gross out, general hosed upness. Totally willing to stick those shows out on recommendation as well.

What I've watched and loved: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Hellsing Ultimate, Shiki, When They Cry, Elfen Lied, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Akira, Devilman Crybaby, Tokyo Ghoul, Castlevania.

What I've watched and struggled to maintain interest (even though I've heard amazing reviews): Attack on Titan, Psychopass, Future Diary, Death Note

From the New World | Shinsekai Yori

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Rezero?

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Princess Tutu AMVs strike me as kind of weird when the soundtrack is kind of perfect for making them by itself

Also it's v. good.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Also spooky crow magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Polar
Bear