Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
GDI or NOD?
This poll is closed.
GDI 46 20.54%
Nod 57 25.45%
SUFFER!!! 121 54.02%
Total: 224 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Development oddness, basically. This is as I've read only, it's probably inaccurate:

Was going to be a C&C Online originally; for the Asian market. I believe it fell through for whatever reason. Then they decided to use it for the next C&C. And gave them basically no time for anything at all.

Personal opinion: Wouldn't have been so foul if it was(For instance) GDI and NOD hopping around Scrin Planets(Where the Tiberium is controlled and the need for such mobile mini-bases is more apparent). The NOD victory theme is so space-like I get the feeling there were thoughts along those lines. As it is, keeping it on Earth was....weird.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Feb 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

quote:

I'm so glad they brought back hovercraft and big stompy robots for GDI. Although, the hovercraft need more glowing blue panels. Going even slightly realistic is the biggest mistake this franchise ever made.

You mean, like C&C1? And Red Alert 1?

• Locked thread