Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CX3ESEQ?psc=1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

mabels big day posted:

I don't think there is a cooler character in anything than Kuwabara

Okuyasu

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Amorphous Blob posted:

[timg][/timg]

List of DBZ dads in no particular order:

Gohan 1
Gohan 2
Vegeta
Goku
Krillin
Nameless Namek
Ox King
Dr Slump
Hercule "Mark" Satan
Bibidi
King Cold
Dr Gero
Tournament Announcer(poo poo he needs to go in the poll)
Dr Briefs
Master Roshi

I think thats it

Did you actually forget Paragus???

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I watched Resurrection F for the first time this week. It is really cool! I very much enjoyed watching it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is the Android 13 movie worth watching?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How is it going to feel when Broly gets his redemption arc after he is picked to be part of the team in the tournament?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

You're in my way,

Move!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I haven't seen the latest DBS episodes yet, has Ginyu taken over someone's body yet or is he still a frog?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I knew it would be low, which is too bad since Broly is the best. But it actually wasn't as low as I thought it would be.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I hope they add Bojack's blue man race

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Wouldn't it be Goditz?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Black in the game does say "With this body, I can do anything". So it seems like they knew something about where the storyline was going in some capacity while making the game.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So far I feel like it is a big improvement over the first game.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I don't know, I remember the first game mostly having "oh this guy has the purple aura and is way stronger!!" as the change. So movie villain interference is a bit of a step up already. Granted I'm not that far into Xenoverse 2, so I don't know how it will all shake out.

I will say though, that there is a lot more they could be doing. Just look at those Dragonball Heroes scenes, that kinda of crazy stuff is what should be happening.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

If Gogeta does fight Zamasu, doesn't that mark Gogeta's first canon appearance? He only appeared in the Janemba movie and GT before this right?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

At the end of the day, sour grapes or no, that dude can eat it because Broly sucked.

In a world of angry muscle mans, what if there was THE ANGRIEST MUSCLE MAN?????? One movie was enough, three was just grating.

Actually, Broly rules

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Oh my god http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_8000

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Now this is just getting silly http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Android_19000

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I hope broly is in the tournament and everyone likes him and thinks he is too cool and he can go SSJ9

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

a cartoon duck posted:

that just means she's doomed because Future Trunks is a vortex of reality-erasing suffering

Or she will fall in love with the other future trunks

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I've basically watched all of dbs and I still vastly prefer the dub voices and can't wait to hear super dubbed.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Hey Broly made it higher on team four star's list of top villains than I would have thought, pretty good for the Cool+Good Broly

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Why would ya do this to Freezer? Why would ya do it?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Apparently there is a bit of theory going around that that ISNT android 17 because he looks too "feminine" there, and that it's actually some alternate/clone of 18

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

That abridged was almost as great as broly, and broly is pretty darn great so that's a decent compliment

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think I used to "ironically" like Broly, but now I think I genuinely like Broly and hope he becomes canon

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yes, my dreams have come true

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

The new style looks really good. I hope it looks like that for the rest of the show.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

It doesn't both me, but that number does feel too low. Even 28,000 would still be a low number of planets.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

On the one hand, it is a little weird that this godly power that took a ritual to even achieve can be matched by a some guy who trained real hard sorta. On the other hand, you could kinda say that the Androids being able to outmatch the Z fighters during their first appearance came out of nowhere so eh.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I like these developments I just wish it wasn't buu being shafted

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

That's an awesome looking beerus, but to be fair beerus just looks awesome in general

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Black August posted:

a vast majority of the fans loving hate women and jerk off to Videl being beaten up and would loathe to see a single one of them fight and hold their own against Power Levels

same poo poo different shonen

I feel like that is an overestimation of the number of fans who do that

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah, I haven't seen a good explanation for why Goten and Trunks going super saiyan when they did is fine but Caulifla doing it is cheapening it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SNW1Zehr1o

• Locked thread