Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
This transformation bit between U7 and U6 really just confirms that Goku and Vegeta are horrible instructors who are bad at explaining things.

"Just feel more angry, guys, cmon!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Spider-Man / Deadpool was actually really good and was about how much Deadpool envies heroes like Spider-Man who make being a pure hearted good guy look so easy. A lot of Deadpool's best stuff, imo, explores the genuine thoughts and beliefs Wade holds underneath all that crazy nonsense.

But anywho; I don't think there was any way I was going to like this video. I just want the damned episodes out, the moment for this stuff has passed. Yeah, I'm just being a grump about it.:colbert:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Holy poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dragon Ball is about self improvement. Goku can't teach to save his life, but he can easily point out your flaws to you so that you can try to fix them yourself.

:shrug:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shards of Fate posted:

New poster for the tourney.

What if that's not even Goku we're looking at

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Vegeta is the goddamned expert in doing the same pointless thing for an extended period of time and expecting a different result.

See:
1)Spamming small ki blasts
2)Trying to be better than :goku:
3)Pretending to hate his family
4)Punching blue guy's guard

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Krillin is going to have the coolest moment in the tournament, in my opinion.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want Gohan to be the one to beat Jiren after unleashing Super Saiyan Arbuckle Mode

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tien sucks and he should go first.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Covok posted:

Goku is cool.

whoa dude cool down those takes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think, much like Krillin and Frieza, we should all be the best of friends now.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Caros posted:

Someone claims that people dislike Caulifla based on gender, and people respond with multiple variations of "No, we dislike her because the way she is gaining power boosts to put her on par with the main cast is lazy and cheapens their accomplishments"

I'm sure you could find actual examples of people being misogynistic as gently caress because, you know, reddit. But I'm not sure what exactly you thought you were proving here.

I guess I'd need to grill each and every commenter on how they feel about zenkai.

Frankly, every aspect of the saiyan race is lazy bullshit. Nearly kill me for power boost. Have a half earthling child for power boost. Tense back for power boost. I lump all of these together into the "cheap power up BS" category, and it makes no sense to be upset about one over the other.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I feel like the Tri-Beam should have been the 10th team member instead of Tien.

People like the Tri-Beam, people don't actually give a poo poo about Tien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Squallege posted:

Xpost this to the su thread

:c00lbert:

• Locked thread