Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

He can only do that once a few months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Been using Chrunchyroll for a long time. Watched AoT and JoJo live and it was wonderful. Very excited.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Toyotaro (Super manga artist) interview about Dragonball Super.
One interesting tidbit.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

"The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them."

Fucks sake, as if we needed "That's not cannon!/filler!" poo poo to come back.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That makes sense because no way does he remember all the little call backs Super has.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

JD posted:

Recently I decided to rewatch the original Dragon Ball series, then after finishing that I felt like continuing on to DBZ Kai. I accidently set an episode to 2x speed but the sound is pitch corrected. It's pretty amazing, just thought I'd let you guys know.

The only way I can tolerate anime is watching it at 2x speed

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Well......that's.......really stupid. What the gently caress is gonna happen now? Now they're just rushing through every trope there is in one saga

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Well since this seems to be a one episode thing and the manga is supposed to be ahead of anime soon I guess we'll know the real next arc in next month.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Seemed like he rushed there to say bye.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?fJ5Zt-mNXFU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If DB never had super sayian would it be as popular in America?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I fell asleep and forgot to watch but everything I'm reading is giving me a grin. Maybe my friend who hates super will like this episode. If he doesn't it's time to sever.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Well Goku did hear its hard to get in touch with Hit. He prolly wants to have a friendly talk after death.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It doesn't work like that

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Oh I was talking about the manga post

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

The manga changed Black going SS Rose to just SS.

More proof the manga is inferior and stupid.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

"I was dead when goten was born!"

RBX fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Feb 5, 2017

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This would be 10x better if Japan didn't love spoiling literally everything in their shows constantly

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

Screencapped a few things from the OP.

So looking at the new OP (Its reallyyyy good) and these shots then seeing this theory on reddit ( https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/5sizwu ) have the same thoughts I do and this saga is looking good. I see it being pretty long, the previous arcs have moved pretty fast I think they slow down for this one.

RBX fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Feb 7, 2017

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

This is prelims not the real thing

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Did Dragon Ball have better fights than Z?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah it seems they told nobody but universe 7 that they plan on destroying the losers because if they did I doubt everyone would've stayed quiet when Goku was doing his dumb speech. But its a great setup for when they do find out.

They better not skimp on these fights and let us see every single one, im more interested in these new characters than anything. This is gonna be a long arc.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Buy's Japanese voice is really perfect, makes him seems way more monstrous and less of a complete joke.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Jesus Beerus sounds great but Goku is very different and is borderline terrible sounding and yeah it's just so.....off. The dub is ruined for my ears forever.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Thing is its only the future Zeno that's a murderous psycho. The other Zeno is more normal. If they find a way to get rid of him then that'll solve the problem.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

tbp posted:

you guys keep making stuff like this up. the show will eventually show u again that the entire point was that 7 and 9 suck in terms of strength. its the same thing w/ "wow this arc is all about goku being genocidal rofl lol punchmans xd" like dbz needs to be re-understood to be enjoyable now that we are older

So Beerus and everyone telling Goku how dumb and dangerous he's become at the start was for nothing? It's not the focal point but it is a point.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Wasn't the sword Old Kai came from called the mystic sword? That's where I remember the name coming from. I don't really associate power unlocked Gohan with a form either.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Zamasu was right.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Vegeta is gonna be pisssssed. Angry Vegetables fighting for his family will be the MVP. Everyone has forgotten him for that scrub Gohan. These episodes can't come soon enough I'm so excited.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yes they will fly.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They have every other villain I guess?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

They should wish Pikkon back. :colbert:

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Blaze Dragon posted:

We did get Supersonic Warriors 3. It's called Extreme Butoden, and from all I've seen and heard, it's terrible.

It was then turned into a One Piece game that looks even worse.

Extreme Burden was actually good and made by the same people that made Guilty Gear. Problem is they couldn't add more characters. The ones they did get to add were great.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Nobody is gonna comment on what Whis did? loving births a baby out of thin air? lol I love this series

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

At least this ep put to rest the whole flying in ring debate. With these examples we're still gonna see people in the air alot as usual.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Gohan should just use the all Blue gi from the movies.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

We still doing the filler poo poo? Some fans are really irritating. Didnt Goku use SSBKK recently anyway

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

17 meeting Trunks has to happen soon. Hopefully we get a few episodes of the team all together. How many people can enter the Time Chamber at once?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

quote:

SorasTevaGee
23 minutes ago
Next Week..... DDDDOOOOODDDGGGGEEE!!!!

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Is it better in the manga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

How is the voice actor denying he didn't change his performance unless he actually thinks Black Rose is a different character than Black.

• Locked thread