Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Poor Gohan, hitting Super Saiyan at around 10 was insane back then. Then his little brother and alternate future student reached it even younger, and now his daughter might have reached it before even being born.

Being a Super Saiyan is not very impressive anymore. At least there's Super Saiyan 3...oh wait, Heroes gave that one to literally everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

VJeff posted:

Is that SSJ3 Future Trunks? :stare:

Heroes gave SS3 to everyone. Everyone. Every Saiyan that can transform into a Super Saiyan can become a Super Saiyan 3 (except for Goten, weirdly enough, and even he can do it after Fusing).

Trunks in particular has quite a few variations of his Super Saiyan 3 form, and was the first one to get one in Heroes IIRC. Future, GT and Xeno Trunks all get their Super Saiyan 3 forms (but the first and third are the same person, so it shouldn't be too surprising I guess)

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I was searching for a gift for my girlfriend like two weeks ago, and I found this guy and I couldn't resist, I had to have him.

I also bought her a kid Gohan, because she thinks that Gohan post-Androids was lame as balls so she didn't deserve the super cool Ultimate Gohan toy. Which I should've bought for myself but I ran out of money.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

projecthalaxy posted:

Here's a list of the DBZ movies and their villains, with ripoff status as determined by me.

Dead Zone- Garlic Jr- fairly Pilafish in look, I don't know enough about DB to know if he stole a plot too.
Worlds Strongest- Dr. Wheelo- haven't seen this one
Tree Of Might- Turles- Design is of course Goku, plot is pretty basic alien invasion. Let's say Saiyan Saga 2.0
Lord Slug- Lord Slug- basically just Piccolo Daimou; yeah?
Cooler's Revenge- Cooler- Namek 2.0, acknowledged in film
Return of Cooler- Meta-Cooler- Mecha Frieza notes, basically just another Cooler movie.
Super Android 13- Androids 13-15- Similar to Cooler above, this is not trying to be anything but More Androids, plus some Cell.
Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan- Broly- Anime Hulk. Basic shonen stuff, really.
Bojack Unbound- Bojack- very Cell inspired with the tourney and SSj2 Teen Gohan
Broly: Second Coming- Broly- Sequel; this time the A-team is not around.
Bio-Broly- Bio-Broly- Bio-Broly.
Fusion Reborn- Janemba- obvious Buu influences
Wrath of the Dragon- Hirudegarn- big scary space monster.
Battle of Gods- Beerus and Whis- basic shonen "oh no he's beyond our power! Oh yeah new power!" like in every arc.
Revival of F- Golden Frieza- It's Frieza again, new Super Saiyan forms, yep.

This is off the top of my head and it's been years since I've seen most of these, so feel free to disagree. I'm not counting RoF, Cooler or the Androids as ripoffs because they are more just continuations of the main story. Garlic, Janemba, Bojack, and Turles though? Little ripoff.

To be more specific (and adding my own opinions, I guess)
-Garlic Jr.: Looks are Pilaf's, but story role (and the plot of the movie in general) is taken from Raditz. He kidnaps Gohan, Goku has to team up with Piccolo to beat him. Points for actually succeeding in using the Dragon Balls, though.
-Dr. Wheelo: No idea, I know I watched it but like hell if I can remember it. Most forgettable movie.
-Turles: The character himself is based around a simple question, "what if Goku hadn't hit his head and grew as an evil Saiyan?". It's definitely an interesting look at things if nothing else. Being an evil Saiyan, he takes cues from Vegeta.
-Lord Slug: Combination of both Piccolos, mostly father, although the growing giant stunt was done by son. Not very creative.
-Cooler: Freeza, but understandably so. Personality actually differs from Freeza's, showing actual interest in his subordinates. Shin Budokai fleshes him out quite a bit. I like him!
-Meta-Cooler: Mecha Freeza. Unlike the previous one, the movie is straight-up taken from Namek and Mecha Freeza, and is overall far more boring and unimaginative.
-Androids 13 to 15: Cell, 17 and 18. Human-like Androids, get absorbed by Cell/13 to obtain a powered up form that is stronger than a Super Saiyan. In-series, might be actual prototypes for it. 15 is great.
-Broly in general: Overused and boring, but at least unique. Video games love him for some reason. Has gone up to SS4 in Heroes, jesus.
-Bojack: An obvious take on the Cell Saga, but set after it. Bojack takes Cell's place, with Zangya as 18 (up to Krillin showing affection for her). Goku is dead, Gohan is losing, turns SS2 and wins. Uncreative, but gives us more Future Trunks, and holy poo poo he looks cool as hell in that movie.
-Bio-Broly: Takes inspiration from the early Buu Saga, showing the same important characters. Really lame movie.
-Janenba: Buu, completely. Fat form, turns into tall and slim form, forces Goku and Vegeta to fuse to win. Gogeta is cool, but Vegetto is cooler even if his clothes suck. That said, the movie itself is great and very much worth the watch.
-Beerus: An interesting take into the psyche of Toriyama's cat.
-Resurrection "F": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYWTj3ef3M

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Every Mr. Satan scene in this episode was gold. I can't help but respect a man whose first instinct upon knowing everyone and everything will be destroyed is to do everything in his power to protect his daughter and unborn granddaughter, the only family he has. Also trying to bribe Whis with food was genius. His love saved us all.

Mr. Satan, champion of the universe.

Gohan suddenly getting energy out of nowhere after saying that he couldn't even fly before only to shield Videl even when he probably fully knew it was pointless was great too. As was Piccolo just silently, calmly accepting death.

In short, can we focus on that particular eyecatch? It has the best characters.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Going through the God ritual might've given Vegeta some slight God abilities of his own. Not enough to become a Super Saiyan God or fight with God Ki, but enough to somewhat sense Goku and Beerus' own God Ki, hence how he follows it. That said, this is also speculation, Vegeta might just have insanely good eyesight and be able to see space, who knows.

Having slight God Ki after the ritual despite the fact that it should only affect Goku would give a good reason for Whis training him later, as well as being able to become a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, since that went unexplained in Resurrection "F", where he just had God Ki randomly.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

That part is important enough for Xenoverse to actually make it a skill. One of Tenshinhan's Z-Souls, "Haaaaaaaaaaaah!", makes the user completely immune to any attack named "Kamehameha".

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I found this really cool compilation of all Dragon Ball game openings, definitely deserves to be shown. Even if it commits the great sin of removing Cha-la-head-cha-la.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av9cdsU6_ds

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Super Saiyan Satan is amazing and justifies Super's existance all on his own.

That said, it's hard to ignore Super Saiyan 4 Gohan. This is the kind of love both Toriyama and Toei have decided Gohan will never get, and Heroes just comes and says "oh yes, we remember that character everyone except the production team liked. Here, have a super mode!". It's an amazing thing, after Gohan has gotten humilliated over and over after DBZ ended. GT removed his final form, BoG had him one-shot (and Super made it even worse), and then RF combined both into one movie because that's exactly what we wanted out of Gohan. This? This is the respect he deserves. Hopefully it'll open the way to a SSG or SSGSS Gohan in the future too.

The other two are fine, I guess. Super 17 looks weird like that, and I'd like to know what the context is on Towa's new look.

I just hope that this will be taken by the next Dragon Ball game that actually releases worldwide, Xenoverse 2 or whatever. Because it is cool.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Here's the video where all of that comes from. Also that shows Gohan turning into SS4 without a tail, I'm not entirely sure Heroes understands how the form works. I also don't care, because I gladly accept more Super Saiyan 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkd_0oUSsk

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ytlaya posted:

It's funny that they even had to gather together to defeat the Frieza soldiers. Presumably there would be no one left stronger than, like, Zarbon. Gohan/Goten/Trunks should have been able to easily solo all of them.

Yes. This is outright stated in the movie. Freeza points out that Gohan could beat all of his soldiers, alone, and far faster than they are. The entire point is that they don't want to, they're stalling for Goku, since everyone together are still nowhere near a match for Freeza.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Cozz posted:

I doubt Toriyama really thought about it all that much. It really depends on what properties keeping your dead body has in the Otherworld, and also what happens when you're not wished back to life but given life. Going off of previous Dragon Ball Deaths where the characters were disintegrated(Krillan on Namek, Chaotzu against Nappa), and wished back to life, I think Frezia should have been brought back in his normal form. I haven't seen Revival of F yet to see if that's explained better on why Frezia was also brought back in pieces when he was wished back.

It is explained in the movie. Because he was brought back when he died over a year ago, Shenlong could not repair his body. As such, he was reborn on the same state as he died: as a bunch of body parts that were only still alive because Freeza is really, really resistent to death.

He's then thrown into a super-powerful regen chamber that was only created after his death and could get him back to full health. Technology!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

projecthalaxy posted:

Oh. Well anyway, Budokai 2's variety of new forms and methods were good. Super Buu could absorb like 8 people, Tien and Yamcha could fuse, as could Goku and Hercule. High five Budokai 2.

I absolutely love Shin Budokai with all my heart, but it angered me so much when it teased Yamcha and Tenshinhan fusing again...and then Tenshinhan just shoots that idea down hard and it never happens.

Hell, no game ever after Budokai 2 has used Yamhan, not even Budokai 3 that cut all the What-If stuff for reasons I fail to understand.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Hjalmar posted:

could future gohan beat up dad gohan

No. No matter what you take as canon, Future Gohan just doesn't compare. Even with Heroes giving him Super Saiyan 3 and Shin Budokai 2 giving him Ultimate, Gohan has the same power ups, so they'd be tied at best. Hell, in Heroes he can become Super Saiyan 4.

And of course, in the main series proper Gohan is just much stronger than his future counterpart even as a pre-teen, and the power gap only grows greater as Gohan gets his power unlocked. Which is then lost because reasons, but he still should have Super Saiyan 2.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I think this is the true essence of Dragon Ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Iwgo5SWZA

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Every Krillin moment in this episode was wonderful. And every Vegeta moment was absolutely hilarious. I love Vegeta when he's forced into the comedy role. And the bird that constantly imitated him was great too, I hope it gets to teach a dinosaur how to ride a ball someday.

Also goddamn Vegeta, that was pretty smooth. He could've just accepted the offer of being a God of Destruction, but instead managed to perfectly find the way to get what he wanted without needing to become that. When you consider how Vegeta would've gladly taken that offer in a second before, it seriously shows just how much he's grown.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Have Krillin train under Whis too, become a Super Human God Super Human. Or Super Human Blue, but since he shaved his head once again, there's no actual differences. You just have to believe he is.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

HGH posted:

Well it's usually the "waahhh why am I losing/I can't possibly lose" temper tantrum sorta thing isn't it?

Yeah, basically. Spamming Ki balls is usually only used as a last resource when everything else fails, especially in Vegeta's case.

It also literally never works,, it's hilarious.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

visceril posted:

So, rewatching the BOG episodes, which is canon: BINGO! or IRONCHEF Vegeta?

Well, on the one hand, chef Vegeta is funnier than bingo Vegeta (which is an accomplishment in and of itself). On the other, bingo Vegeta is actually a character in a videogame, as DLC support for Extreme Butoden, alongside farmer Goku and police Krillin.

I choose to believe that comedic Vegeta will always be true regardless of what he's doing.

Wuxi posted:

Yamcha jobbed literally everywhere besides his very first fight.

And literally the only reason he didn't job there was because Goku had not eaten. Otherwise that fight would've ended up like every Yamcha fight.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Raxivace posted:

I kind of hope SSB is the last new Super Saiyan transformation we see for a long while. Maybe even ever.

No way in hell. Toei will want more Super Saiyan forms, so then Bandai can make toys and stuff them into every new game, and sooner or later Heroes will give them to everyone.

There's always more transformations. Always.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Caros posted:

This has been bothering me for a while, why does he get shorter? Trunks is noticeably taller when he comes out of the hypersonic lion tamer because of a year worth of ageing, but he shrinks back to (and adopts the old hairstyle of) pre-crying chamber when he shows up in heroes and xenoverse.

Probably just toriyama being himself (Vegeta's height increase and shrinking hair), but I can't be the only person who sees it.

He got a haircut at the end of the Cell Saga (and even inside it, after fighting Cell as his super buff form), and we can guess that he never grew it long again (since growing it long wasn't a choice of his to begin with, there just probably wasn't any good way to cut his hair inside the Hypernonsense Blink Chamber, just look at how Gohan's hair ended up!).

The size...just the usual inconsistencies. It's anime.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

visceril posted:

I thought that Red was full god mode and that Blue was them being able to tap into a portion of God ki after training with Whis.

So Red is the most powerful and may well be the "final form" that Goku and Vegeta have to work up towards/reach again.

Or IDK they could go Kratos and rainbow hair makes them stronger than God. Who knows

That's a misconception, actually! Super Saiyan Blue comes from mastery of God Ki, and then turning into a Super Saiyan, making it far more powerful than the original Super Saiyan God form with no disadvantages whatsoever. In fact, videogames (namely Xenoverse and Extreme Butoden) put SSGSS Goku and Vegeta above every Super Saiyan form in terms of power, including Super Saiyan 4.

As proof of this in-series, Goku and Vegeta's base state is now known as "Saiyan beyond God", so they've clearly surpassed the power of Super Saiyan God. They're still not on Beerus' level though, much less Whis'.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

visceril posted:

You know who would've been awesome with the kaioken? Tenshinhan.

He was already used to handling the self-destructive techniques of the Crane School, so he should've been able to handle the pressure of kaioken.

Piccolo never really needed it and Yamcha wasn't strong enough and couldn't have handled it. But Tien might have really hosed cell up with an kkx3 tribeam

Xenoverse basically proves this point by making Kaioken + Neo Tri-Beam an amazing combo. Neo Tri-Beam consumes stamina to keep firing, Kaioken x20 gives you unlimited Stamina as long as it is up.

And yet, it gives the Kaioken to Krillin and Yamcha, but not Tenshinhan.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I really hope that Ginyu appearing there was set-up for him having a role and not just a cameo. Because I'd love to see Ginyu again.

Also I really like that Super fixed the errors with the Dragon Balls in both BoG and now. It justifies only one wish in the BoG part by having Shenlong run the gently caress away from Beerus, and here he correctly gives three wishes, even stating how the wishes work. And Mai got ice cream, which is always a good wish. And the best ice cream is, logically, the best wish. Good for you, Mai.

And I honestly just felt so sorry for Pilaf here. He worked so hard to get those Dragon Balls, after decades of trying he finally succeeds...only to get them stolen. Can't a man just wish for world domination in peace? Geez.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I think we all know what training regime Freeza should be doing.

100 sit-ups, 100 squats, running 10km. Every single day.

If only he had waited two and a half more years before deciding to kill the monkeys...

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Ytlaya posted:

Actually, didn't he just go base form > Kaioken X 100 (or whatever his max was) > Spirit Bomb > Super Saiyan? I only remember him using Kaioken once during that fight, and it was only for a couple minutes (during which he got one or two good punches in on Frieza) before burning himself out.

Goku canonically never goes beyond x20. He starts the fight in x10 (which he has total control of, to the point that he can turn it on and off at will and we can never see the aura apart from specific shots), then increases it to x20 when he realizes he can't beat Freeza, and it isn't enough.

x100 is used once, though, against Lord Slug in his movie. Goku needed Piccolo's Ki to use it. It also made no goddamn sense. Kaioken is a flat multiplier to power, as is Super Saiyan, and a Kaioken x100 would make Goku a Super Saiyan 2 in terms of power. If, you know, power levels made any sense.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Darko posted:

So we know most of team Universe 7 now:

Goku
Vegeta
Piccolo
Buu
The mysterious strongest person Beerus ever fought, who isn't Whis

Some more funny things in there:

Vegeta suggested putting Gohan on the team because he has the most potential, but Goku says all Gohan wants to do is study now and not fight, and to just let him do that and not get involved. Vegeta made it so the tournament needs people to pass a written test to join so that mindless monsters don't join. And it has Budokai rules.

...Okay that actually annoyed me a bit. I'm glad Piccolo is in but you can't just take Gohan out of it, he's loving Gohan! The guy who beat Cell! The main character during important parts of Z! The strongest being alive on Earth at the end of Z! I get that Toriyama really hates Gohan now, but this is just...

You can't make Gohan the new Yamcha, seriously. This is just wrong. And loving Buu instead of him is ridiculous. I don't care if there's an explanation in-manga, it's still bad writing. Even moreso when Vegeta is absolutely right.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Bulma is the weird exception to the rule in Dragon Ball, in which marriage didn't remove her personality and ability to act on her own at all and instead might've actually boosted it, if only because she and Vegeta work really well off each other.

Because they're both egocentric, selfish, easily triggered and immature, which ends up being absolutely hilarious.

18 also clearly still has her personality, she just doesn't get to actually act a lot of the time despite being stronger than every human. Which isn't saying a lot in Dragon Ball, but still!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

For everything that's great about Heroes (treating Gohan better than canon does, for one), it still doesn't have God Satan playable and that is a big mistake. They should've added him even before his episode came out.

And I'll be annoyed if whatever game comes after Xenoverse doesn't have God Satan. Make him a part of everything.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

New Leaf posted:

I was kinda hoping Yamcha would show up to the Frieza fight at least. In the movie I get it, but if they're bringing in Gotenks, they could have thrown in Yamcha.

Even in the movie it makes no sense whatsoever. Tenshinhan's reasoning to not tell Yamcha is that it will be too dangerous for him...as Krillin brings Master Roshi, and everyone acts as if that was the most normal decision in the world.

At least Super doesn't have Tenshinhan say anything about Yamcha. Now it just looks like everyone forgot his existance.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Bushmaori posted:

Seems like a missed opportunity that Multiverse didn't include a Gohan that never stopped training post Cell.

Heroes does, though! It's the explanation for the existence of Super Saiyan 3 Gohan, he's a Gohan that kept training with Piccolo after the Cell Games. It had good results!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

furiouskoala posted:

Would the Evil Containment Wave work on Cell? He does have Piccolo DNA.

Yes and no. It'd definitely work on him...if he was, like, a hundred times weaker. As it is Cell probably could deflect it by looking at it menacingly.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Yeah, unlike Resurrection "F" (where he gets one-shot by Freeza with no flair whatsoever, making him look stupidly weak), here he gave a great fight to TaGinyu, far stronger than anyone else on the human team, and Freeza went for torture rather than a one-hit kill so it looks far more dignified than his Yamcha-level performance in both that movie and BoG.

And Gohan's studying a Difficult Book, I'm not sure how that isn't enough info for you. If you consider Online canon, though, he'll later tell the world that Ki exists, and katchin can be cut, making swords immensely popular thanks to Goten and Trunks in spite of Future Trunks constantly proving his sword was completely worthless during his time in the show.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Well, at least we know there's some people out there who agree with him. Namely, the Heroes team. Because goddamn they love Broly a lot. Not only does he get SS3, not only does he get SS4, he also gets a powered-up Super Saiyan 4 for a mission in Heroes. Because we can't pile up enough forms. Can't wait for LSSGSS4 Broly.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Baal posted:

Let me tell you how well told I felt the story was told when Freeza pulled a 100% mode out of his butt or when Cell explains how he came back from self-destructing and that not only used a zenkai to push him back into Perfect Form but also give his perfect form a super saiyan boost. This is ignoring his core cell apparently wasn't blown out of his skull when Goku vaporized his entire upper half.

It truly was exciting to also have Cell die like five seconds later so there was no point to any of that.

"Out of his butt". Freeza spent the whole goddamn fight since he hit Final Form saying how he was fighting at X% of his power. Hell, I'm pretty sure he pointed out his current percentage of power more than Vegeta said he had become A SUPER SAIYAN.

The Cell thing did come out of nowhere though (plus it was a retcon considering how Namekian regen needs you to keep your head...which Cell ignores, twice). That said, saying it was no point to it...I'd say that "villain self-destructs" would be a really boring way to end a fight and it would make the entire plot about Gohan having a ridiculous hidden power in him totally pointless if Cell just killed himself instead. And this is basically the only time in the series in which Toriyama actually went the whole way with that instead of pointing it out then having Gohan rely on someone else anyways.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I see someone's been playing Xenoverse. I'm pretty sure I can make that Freeza Clan in it, and the Saiyan shouldn't be too hard considering he has Gohan's hair.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Zzulu posted:

Goku fights the generic serious guy, vegeta fights the saiyan for sure

There's literally no way that the Freeza won't be fought by either Saiyan.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Guys, it'll clearly be Dragon Ball Evolution in the first place. It can't be anything else.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Raxivace posted:

Who says Future Trunks gets his sword from Tapion?

Wrath of the Dragon heavily implies that. Tapion's Brave Sword has the exact same design as Trunks' sword, and it is given to Trunks with a vague "it was always meant to be yours" comment. Plus the ending credits then show Future Trunks with his sword.

Oh, and several videogames outright state that Future Trunks' sword is Tapion's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

projecthalaxy posted:

Tien and Gohan should have fused, combining nearly unlimited power with the techniques needed to harness it most effectively. Imagine Buu getting killed by the biggest Shin Kikoho in the universe.

I don't think that's possible. You need two people with similar enough power levels to fuse.

Then again, you also need two people with similar heights and that sure as hell didn't stop Goku and Vegeta.

• Locked thread