Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I wonder what turn Super will take in two weeks when the Battle of Gods recap ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

jivjov posted:

Well, the Dragonball wiki seems to be under the impression that we're launching straight into the RoF recap next. Not sure where they're pulling info from, but I've kinda resigned myself to the fact that we're going to hit episode 25 before we get full-on new story content. Which is disappointing, but I've been enjoying this version of BoG so its not a horrible tragedy.

Yeah, for all the complaints of the animation Super has been pretty good. Super Saiyan God is actually getting a good look as a transformation rather than the temporary power up it was in BoG. Obviously it's gonna be outclassed real soon but it's nice to see that it's getting a fair shake

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Whis and Satan stole the episode today. As was Piccolo challenging fate

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I finally got around to watching Resurrection F. It was really good, not as good as Battle of Gods, but really good. Nice to see Roshi and Tien get some battle action. Can't wait for another Freeza tantrum in Super though, but I suppose this arc will be more fleshed out what with Goku and Vegeta visiting Whis to train more than once as was suggested in the movie.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Super is a superior anime because it featured Goku getting kicked out of his house, Vegeta moonlighting as a chef, and Super Satan saving the universe.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Oolong will be earth's fifth champion

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Vegeta's bird was probably the best detail in this episode. still laughing at Goku using Instant Transmission and for once not being in the exact place where he needed to be. Super is: good!

Also, Saiyaman next week :swoon:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The manga sounds like it'll be really good, really excited to see Piccolo and Buu get action alongside Goku and Vegeta, it's too bad we won't see it in anime form until like March or so :smith:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

My favorite part of the last episode is that Mr. Buu was unavailable for the fight because he was napping. This adaptation of RoF is way better already

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Super spoiler:

well, so much for the majestic return of Ginyu

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Petiso posted:

AU where Buu has the personality of a teenager rather than a baby and has a hundred Buu penises flying around the city shocking people just because he can.

the darkest reality

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Aurora posted:

Goku/Krillin/Gohan/Yajirobe vs. Vegeta is still pretty top tier.

I wish they'd announce the dub for Buu Kai already so I can finally watch the last bit of DBZ

you should watch the uncut dub, as it is the Buu Saga in all its glory :colbert: (waiting eagerly for both the Buu Kai and English Super announcements)

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

one moment I truly enjoy from this post DBZ era is the fact that Freeza becomes his strongest by turning gold, much like his greatest enemy. it must have killed him when he discovered it

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I just watched the episode, and Champa being Beerus' goony twin brother is perfect

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I can't wait to hear the anime's version of the space anthem

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Rudoku posted:

Neko Majin's friend. They scam tourists by dressing Neko up as a koala and taking pictures.

I need to read this manga now just for this detail

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I feel that the culmination of this arc will end up in a wish for panties

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Watch if only for the universe national anthem. That penguin gave it his all

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Monaka just being a delivery guy is hilarious

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this is real "hold on to your butts" territory for Dragon Ball, then! I hope Universe 6 Gohan is a real warrior, one that Universe 7 Gohan can look up to

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I wonder how mad the DBM guys are that the next arc of Super is a multiverse-wide tournament

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

thinking about the chronology of Namek makes my head hurt. how long were they there before the planet blew up? like a month, max, right?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

now I want to interpret the battle between Goku and Frieza as Die Hard

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Gohan is theoretically stronger than Goku, so it makes sense that Pan has even more potential than him

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Namtab posted:

I think that ship has sailed

yeah, you're probably right. power and the will to train just skips a generation then

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Future Trunks' hair looks a lot more like Bulma's now than it did in Z

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Pan saying grandpa at the end was all :3:

even though there's another couple of weeks until the next arc, I totally don't mind that if there's a bunch of slice of life stuff like this

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I can't believe it took 13 Galactic Pants Conferences to make a universal sizing chart

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

the encounter between Kid Trunks and Future Trunks has been like 20 years in the making, I am very excited for next week

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Korin and Yajirobe having a limbo competition was a fun part of the episode

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I kind of wonder if Black is a rogue time cop, given he has access to time travel

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Rutibex posted:

He is clearly in the Black Lantern Corps, didn't you see his ring?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Lantern_Corps

we're finally gonna see if Goku can beat Superman in a fight

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

it's pretty exciting to not know what's gonna happen next in Dragon Ball

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

for the next arc, I wouldn't be surprised if Bulla showed up out of nowhere

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Pan doesn't need to go Super Saiyan because she has the ultimate power

but that was seriously a good episode, I hope they use the Future Super Dragon Balls to restore Future Trunks' world, he deserves it

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I wonder if Trunks is gonna go to Super Saiyan 3, given that the preview for next week showed his muscles about to pop while he was training with Vegeta

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

this was a good episode. Trunks striving to be stronger should inspire his younger self to train harder, in a perfect world. I was half expecting Vegeta to tell Trunks that they were going to the park after that headbutt. Goku befriending Zeno will be funny

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I wonder if Future Gohan has both his arms

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

anybody have a link to the latest manga chapter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

wait, wouldn't Future Beerus still be alive? since Future Old Kai is still in the Z-Sword, presumably

• Locked thread