Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
This poll is closed.
Rick Santorum 26 16.99%
Bobby Jindal 18 11.76%
George Pataki 21 13.73%
Lindsey Graham 88 57.52%
Total: 153 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Debate memories

Bachman pouring water for the other candidates

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=My538atyCVY

Dawwww :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
Why does it say 4 hours to the debate? Did I get the time wrong? Dammit...

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Excellent. My drinks are ready.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Hahahaha I like this guy who just said that it's better to be one of these four people than it is to be Rand Paul at the edge of the main stage

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

I don't usually watch cable news, and it's vastly amusing to me how quickly they're able to come up with horse-race things to say about the format of tonight's debates and the fact that nothing happened in the past few weeks

Also, a nerdy backpack is a must for a Trump yes-man

edit: Hahaha HOLD THE PHONE, HERE'S A PICTURE OF TRUMP

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

In a world

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Two brothers

Fighting a Mexican armada

That fires tomatoes

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba9k5SWwE38

That intro was so much like this video that I was crying and coughing

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

lol Jindal is so excited to have someone acknowledging him. he's been waiting all week for this

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Let me tell you a little about how this debate will work, at the end of the debate the lowest ranked candidate will be dropped into the Hell Pit

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

HI IM BOBBY JINDAL!!! IM NOT TRUMP!!!!
a
ahahhhahahahhaha

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Wow holy poo poo

So our candidates in order, according to their own self-introductions:

Likes Reagan
Some Guy
Hates Trump
Hates Islam

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Yeah, Obama betrayed our natural ally, Twinkies

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

That's a long name to call out

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

That's the smartest 30-second critique I've ever heard of Trump

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Let's don't.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Jindal's twitter intern has pre-made tweets ready to fire when he hits certain talking points. "Hillary is gift-wrapping the presidency!"

For the lazy https://twitter.com/BobbyJindal

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

heh, canadia

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Uhhhh

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Lol this debate is off the rails

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Having lots of kids. It's not just a good idea, it's public policy

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Jindal REALLY has a stick up his rear end about ethnic identity

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

This is a standard military rule for dealing with caliphates

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

They should have a bidding war

"Raise your hand for 5,000 troops, 10,000, 20,000"

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

OMG the homemade clock question

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

LAffo

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Constant Hamprince posted:

Jesus Christ Santorum and Jindal are getting loving destroyed out there

Jindal's campaign has been almost officially dead ever since he made a campaign strategy out of replying to Trump on Twitter

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

RRAADDIICALL ISLAAAAAMMM

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Cabbit posted:

Graham: "And just in case I'm sounding reasonable, ISLAM ISLAM MOSLEM HORDES ISLAM AAAAAAAAAAA"

The best anti-barbarian candidate. He wouldn't be out of place in an episode of "I, Claudius"

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Dadchat

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Shut up!! I'm talking about my restaurant!

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

"We've got a lot of plans..." said the candidate as his poll numbers drifted away

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Heh, I'm starting to like Graham as well

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Did Lindsey Graham endorse David Graeber???

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Senator Graham, would you nuke Iran?

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

We're on track to have the smallest penis since 1950. I'm going to make our penis big again

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

MASSIVE PENETRATORS

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

P r o j e c t i o n

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

FIRST TIME posted:

There is no ironicat big enough. :ironicat:

edit: table breaking :o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Shut up Jindal

• Locked thread