Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Everyone is going to go after Trump in the second area he has the most appeal in and alienate themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Putin/Trump alliance.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
I'm sorry, I'm still laughing my rear end off at the Trump/Putin empire talk

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Paul is insane for thinking by giving that audience a sane and rational policy position will get him elected.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Trump: I'd gently caress her

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Log082 posted:

Fiorina landed the first and only good hit, but Trump has been doing well the rest of the debate. Bush was waiting for Trump to let him speak. He's crushing it.

Fiorina is going to burn out early, why insult her and let the one person who can hurt him, hurt him

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Cruz: Trumps is love, Trump is life

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
lmao

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Trump: I actually know what socalism is lol

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
The person who wants to grind my beaner bones into dust is the only one who knows how a taxation system should work on this stage, lol

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Xanderkish posted:

Why Trump talking smart on taxes.

Because he isn't being funded by Wall Street and like anyone who isn't realizes they are full of poo poo.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

XK posted:

Trump still unironically the best Republican candidate.

Trump causing the Koch brothers to kill themselves in despair if he wins the nomination is reason enough to give him the nomination

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

spoon0042 posted:

lol "I'm actually working, unlike the senate"

He is killing out there.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
That handshake

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Chris would personally have eaten the enemies of America that caused 9/11

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

pathetic little tramp posted:

Republicans are actually coming out in admiration of GW Bush. Trump's little troll against Jeb has worked AMAZINGLY

Trump is letting them get a couple of claps in this room so he can get the raise in the opinion polls, this is loving insane.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Why is Rand being sane?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

crazy eights posted:

what does this mean

He doesn't want wealthy or upper middle class people to collect social security.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Heil Cary

• Locked thread