Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Over/under on "show of hands" questions tonight: 1.5

Now accepting bets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Coors Light and plenty of it

you people with liquor are playing with forces beyond your ken

Senf posted:

My money is on Christie and Paul going insane right around the 1-hour mark and Huckabee finally joining them about 30 minutes later. It'll be a slow burn but a big boom.

If Huckabee gets onto the refugee crisis I'm going to have to shut it down for the night.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

What's the over/under on someone bringing up the "Muslim terrorist school student who brought a bomb to school and how ARE POLICE SAVED THE DAY"

Unlikely since it's a foreign policy debate, but some stupid motherfucker will find a way to shoehorn it in. This entire evening is going to be an exercise in "look how goddamn stupid I am, just loving look at it"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Kasich looks so uncomfortable

If I were him I'd just walk off the stage and drop out of the race and go have a vacation somewhere.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I seriously feel like I'm about to break into hysterics.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

HOW IS THIS STILL HAPPENING ON MY TELEVISION

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

anime was right posted:

we deserve to die

I've been on the voluntary extinction train for years, toot toot motherfuckers

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

axeil posted:

YOU'RE A loving DOCTOR WHO JUST ARGUED AGAINST VACCINES WHAT THE gently caress

I'm glad I stopped watching at the halfway mark, I might have had to kill myself at this one

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

alpha_destroy posted:

My god... my loving god... Children might die because their parents watched this debate.

This, this right here. I have to go light some fires now.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

euphronius posted:

This is criminal

this is wrong

The Something Awful Forums > Main > RSF: Election Erection > 2016 Presidential Primary: This is criminal, this is wrong

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Joementum posted:

CNN is a news organization. They have Dr. Sanjay Gupta on retainer. They could easily put together a segment following this about how wrong all the medical things the candidates said were.

Could they. Could they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Frank Viola posted:

How is Ben Carson not chiming in about vaccines? Isn't the guy a Neurosurgeon?

the expectation value of the number of dead children directly resulting from that debate segment is statistically significantly higher than zero

let's all just have it off now, Jim Jones was right

• Locked thread