Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
What the gently caress that sounds crazy, will report back after reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Helck is rediculously good for something which I was expecting to be a "ha ha look at this goofy premise" thing.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Pavlov posted:

The Helck one was pretty funny for the first few chapters until it started taking itself seriously.

You stopped reading didn't you, you monster.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Pretty sure it's been posted in this thread a lot but Golden Kamuy has had some more TLs recently and I really wanted to post proof of Ainu cultural superiority:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Oh poo poo, Bkub has a non-touhou manga! Squirrel Nuts

This is loving great :allears:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Davincie posted:

the secret history of the mongolian horse from genghis khan to henry ford, not for the faint of heart

Please note that this is by far not the weirdest thing in that manga.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

This is a v extremely good not bad pro click

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Clarste posted:

Domestic cats meow a lot more than feral cats because humans communicate through sound so they're imitating their owners. Except their throat only allows meows, and they probably don't know any words anyway, they just recognize that humans respond to sounds. Also they can usually recognize their names, but will often choose to ignore you anyway.

Based on a lifetime of cat ownership I am pretty sure that they learn how to get more annoying / louder as they grow up, too. Jerks :argh:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Meguru is v good though it suffers a lot from being really loving hard to follow in fights, even when there's multiple panels to show a single move.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Teppu wasn't supposed to end there, but the author's health was getting so bad that they decided to finish it there.

gently caress, it all makes sense now :negative:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Electric Lady posted:

Every single board game in that image is real.

Shop has multiple copies of Ticket to Ride, is good shop.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Fellis posted:

Do the japanese have an euphemism for erection that involves lumber? I need to know if the catan joke translates

That joke is just one of the many reasons why nobody should ever play settlers of catan

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

It got really really bad in I am a hero, too.

I like how it made everything look kinda hosed up and uncanny valley though.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

To be fair it's pretty hard to find a full page from Golden Kamui that doesn't have something fantastic in it.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

There's a couple of Ghibli movies that I really like but the only anime movie that I will actually harass people for not liking is The Wings of Honneamise because it's that drat good :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Teppu was great and I wish it had been longer.

All Rounder Meguru is by far the most realistic / technical fighting manga I've seen.

Glagha posted:

I like fightmans manga but I don't like how fightmans manga treat women help.

Teppu has a virtually all female cast, All Rounder Meguru is maybe 1/4 to 1/3 female. They beat the poo poo out of each other just as well as the dudes :v:

• Locked thread