Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Yuyushiki is another 4-panel manga about stupid kids being stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Write Sisters

An (in denial) NEET older sister tries to help her (in denial) hikki little sister become a novelist.

e: Oh, wow. I did not notice that this is also by Watamote's artist.

Schubalts fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 7, 2016

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

One shot about a suicidal kid and a zombie that tries to stop him.
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/The-Zombie-Maria

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Kusattemo Bijou is about a girl who has ridiculous BL delusions whenever she sees boys.

No matter what they are doing or talking about.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Not at all outside of involving gems? These are literal walking, talking gems in the shape of humans. They can chip and shatter like actual gems, with all of the problems that entails when its someone's own "flesh" being broken off.

Houseki no Kuni has also been licensed for an English release by Kodansha, and will start publishing "summer 2017".

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Someday, We’ll Get There is a manga about cute girls playing fighting games, and trying to become pro gamers. It even mentions frame counts and input lag, for you fighting game nerds. There's only one chapter translated so far, though.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Honzuki no Gekokujou is another of those "reincarnated in another world" stories, except it's one of the few good ones that isn't about the main character being a god-king who never fails at anything.

A bookworm librarian dies under a pile of books, and wakes up as a sickly, poor, kindergarten-aged little girl. The world is pre-printing press, so she is completely without the books she loves, and being able to read and write is a luxury only for nobles and higher-ranked commoners. She still has her memories of her first life, so she has ideas on how to improve or use things, but she is a tiny, frail child, so she has to completely rely on her new family and friends to get even small things done.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Pavlov posted:

Nope, that's it. But every once in a while people seem to forget.

The bookworm one seems harmless though. Wasn't that a web novel originally? I'm pretty sure I tried reading it but the translated prose was just awful.

Yea, it was a web or light novel. One of the extra pages talks about the artist and the original author working on the manga.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Cuntellectual posted:

I figured it was just something like she was recalling memories of her pervious life and had lived her entire 5 year life as this little girl, not body snatching!

She got a dump of Maine's memories, which is how she knew Turi's name. She is herself, but with Maine's memories attached.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Astro Ambulance posted:

Basically this, but its Tuuli not Yuri.

I blame autocorrect.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

At least it ended well, instead of a terrible rush job or just straight up not having an ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Obligatory Hunter x Hunter.

• Locked thread