Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Shut Hell

Our heroine ladies and gentlemen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I don't think I like the half dozen pages posts at all. If you can't find one or two pages to sell the comic, don't post.

KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
I think I'll go with Nissan Homy Super Long. :smug:

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Blhue posted:

Is that one of those ironic names like calling a big guy tiny?

Dammit.. I knew I should have gone with Isuzu Mysterious Utility Wizard. No one could make fun of that name!

7c Nickel fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jan 17, 2016

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

That's not a very good chair, the back is way too low, or her spine is way too long.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Eeevil posted:

It's about a kiss-powered lesbian Ultraman.

There is nothing I don't like about that sentence.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Every civilization will inevitably find some sort of justification for doing butt stuff.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Schubalts posted:

She got a dump of Maine's memories, which is how she knew Turi's name. She is herself, but with Maine's memories attached.

It could also be that they merged, but a frail little girl's sense of self isn't as deeply rooted as an adult librarian. There's a few details to the effect, like she immediately takes an interest in the same boy that the girl had a crush on previously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

Just to reiterate

Read Teppu

• Locked thread