Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

lifehacking ur biocomputer

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
its really more analogous to circuit bending tbh

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
circuit bending is fun ive ruined some garbage electronics doing it im the e-waster because i'm not EE enough to fix em just idiot enough to break them

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
HAVE YOU GUYS EVER HAD MAGIC MUSHROOMS??? WEED WILL GIVE YOU PSYCHOSIS BUT MUSHIES WILL TRANSPORT YOU TO THE BEST UNIVERSE

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

are you saying no ones experienced psychosis on shrooms before

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
no... the evidence points towards - use of cannabis, especially in adolesence, increases the risk of psychosis as an adult and perhaps learning difficulties.
mushrooms- the experience can unleash latent psychosis

in general, weed can cause psychosis, mushrooms can open it if it already exists

cammanis in general - doesn't cause great positive life changing experiences related to cancer patients accepting death or chronic anxiety patients finally freeing themselves from it. societies that use psychedelics more often have lower rates of mental illness than general. cannabis on the other hand is the other way

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

yeah i was talking during the trip

theres a reason they called them "psychotomimetics" first

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but then realised they were poor imitators of the true psychotic experience and hence the name fell out of fashion

ive felt at the time that i was having apsychotic break on mushrooms. inthe morniing things were good. in retrospect i was not respectful of the moethod i was taking them, having them fresh and mixing them with other things

when i was younger and smoked boatloads of weed though the paranoia persisted long after smoking. i was terrified even walking up my drive way that someone was waiting to kill me. it was so incredibly irrational but even sobreity didn't matter in that regard. its bad poo poo to abuse

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
btw ive never done drugs

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

btw ive never done drugs

why not?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
doan wan becuma crimnial

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

echinopsis posted:

but then realised they were poor imitators of the true psychotic experience and hence the name fell out of fashion

ive felt at the time that i was having apsychotic break on mushrooms. inthe morniing things were good. in retrospect i was not respectful of the moethod i was taking them, having them fresh and mixing them with other things

when i was younger and smoked boatloads of weed though the paranoia persisted long after smoking. i was terrified even walking up my drive way that someone was waiting to kill me. it was so incredibly irrational but even sobreity didn't matter in that regard. its bad poo poo to abuse

nah weed is good, just don't smoke a ton if you're brain isn't fully developed hth

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
same but meth?

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

women love meth sex

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
i just got sent one of these at work

should i hack my brain

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG2-4WupwfI

pram
Jun 10, 2001
yes please

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

echinopsis posted:

no... the evidence points towards - use of cannabis, especially in adolesence, increases the risk of psychosis as an adult and perhaps learning difficulties.
mushrooms- the experience can unleash latent psychosis

in general, weed can cause psychosis, mushrooms can open it if it already exists

cammanis in general - doesn't cause great positive life changing experiences related to cancer patients accepting death or chronic anxiety patients finally freeing themselves from it. societies that use psychedelics more often have lower rates of mental illness than general. cannabis on the other hand is the other way

granny tokin'... not double mushroom eatin like you should

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo yes

platonicbackrub
Sep 8, 2015

Any of you guys ever try coding on WEED?

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
whatever happened to the weede catte, i miss that catte :(

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goat stimulator
Feb 14, 2012