Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Can we post individual panels reflecting our appreciation of what he has posted?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thanks for the thanks y'all :kimchi:

Here's some more otaku. It's up on batoto too, though it's not approved or whatever as of this post.

Those two are so cute :3:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Lemon Curdistan posted:

It's pretty obvious since it's right below their thumbs up. :v:

it's pretty cute is what it is

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thanks folks. Guess I'll just suck it up for now. :fwp:

Anyway have some more nerds (and a new character).

Cuteee

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

z0glin Warchief posted:

It picks up as it goes along and the rest of the cast is introduced (imo anyway), but to be honest it was so supremely painful to work on for a whole laundry list of reasons that that is probably the only chapter I'll do.

Meanwhile, Micchan has an important announcement to make.

I really like your end of chapter notes

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

the little brother :kimchi:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

You listed Nifuji's birthday as April 21th

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Roman is the new best character

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Brought To You By posted:

This sounds like an interesting mechanic. Any card games that actually do this form of resource management?

I figured basically everything being played had an analogue in Magic the Gathering because the writer said she wanted to base a manga off it

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

z0glin Warchief posted:

I think it was mostly that the things the grandparents said in some instances were just weird in a "no one speaking English would ever say anything like that augh" kind of way, as usually I translate by thinking "what would this character be saying here if they were a native english speaker instead."

Anyway this chapter hasn't been QCd very thoroughly, but I need to go run errands so here it is.

oh man the stealth konosuba joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

it's gross and i dropped it in either the first or second chapter

it doesn't belong in this, the thread for good manga that z0glin translates well

• Locked thread