Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I played a grand total of one game of MTG and Wizard's Soul is extremely my poo poo. Thank you Zoglin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Twiddy posted:

So you haven't been around for the last year or three where Twin decks tend to sideboard from a combo deck to a control shell?

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

z0glin Warchief posted:

e; German-speaking goons please yell about my mistakes, idkwtf im doing

It's spelt Prost, not Prosit

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Thanks, Zoglin!

I love Wizard's Soul. Manaka is cute.

Same, I've been looking forward to more WS.

Thanks, Zoglin!

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

That first page is too powerful.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

i'm glad Eita went full tsundere

I am also glad you're translating this, Zoglin.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I was going to if you hadn't.

e: I'd have gone for something like "holy crap, Sono is Namtab backwards!"

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

seriously, that's the most amazing bullshit win, and the crowd would be going wild

If no one else, Roman would go wild. That seems like exactly her kinda poo poo. She probably will after getting over the shock of defeat, too.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

z0glin Warchief posted:

A round of applause for Aki★Eda! It's a shame more of her stuff isn't translated, though that's something I intend to fix (very, very slowly :negative:).

You're doing god's work and I look forward to the day we get more Loves Shines again

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

I don't think those people exist.

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Thinking about Drinking Girls

Glad to have you back, Gorf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

How do you even think the new chapters were translated by Zoglin, the translations are god-awful.

• Locked thread