Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

Welp, I got a thread stickied, I think that's the sign for me to disappear from the internet forever.

No, don't go! We love you!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Gyra_Solune posted:

okay yeah I read all of it up to now

oh my god this is so good

If you like wizard's soul I recommend you check out the author's previous work, Bonnouji. It's a very well written and incredibly sweet romance.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Aki Eda is the best and Z0glin is also the best for translating her work.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Braids girl is cute! Aki Eda manga is cute! You're great!

I hope that braid girl finds her own love, and that it doesn't turn into a love triangle.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

I really like this one too, and you're still the best.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

It isn't an issue as such, but I found the font used when Narumi freaked out on page 56 a bit difficult to read.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Grouchio posted:

What IS this thread?

What are any of us? Whoa

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

I just realized that the thread tag is Snorlax, which is amazing and incredibly apt.

This stuff is slow going when I don't have lots of time off work :smith:

Something other than Girls Drinking this time, though there is still a Girl Drinking in it.

More Aki Eda Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thanks for the thanks y'all :kimchi:

Here's some more otaku. It's up on batoto too, though it's not approved or whatever as of this post.

I think the otaku in love manga is my favorite of what you translate. I really appreciate it

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

You make me very happy zoglin, i appreciate it

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

prosit is the thing you say in sweden after someone sneezes.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Argona posted:

read umineko

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

It's a July miracle!

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

the first 2 images are of the same page. Is it supposed to be that way?

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

the tranquil grove card says "activate activated abilites", which seems a bit clunky.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Second panel, shouldn't it be "or did I say a little too much"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Don't read comments

• Locked thread