Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Thanks for the TL of Drinking Girls & Love Is Hard For Otaku

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Thanks for the latest update. I wish I had a gaming irl buddy now :3:

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Lemon-Lime posted:

I love that manga, but sometimes it gets a little too real...

True, I feel so sick when I stay up too late compared to when I used to marathon shows/games back in HS.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Thanks for your hard work for new chapters.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Thank you Zoglin for your notes.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Bamboo is good. I recommend it.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

z0glin Warchief posted:

It's mostly stuff that is already talked about in one thread or another, or doesn't have a translation.

In other news, this was a super annoying chapter to do, for reasons that are hard to articulate. But now it's done, and I never have to look at it again!

TBH I'm a bit surprised when I visited Kobe that they had a active farmland just outside the city. Typically I've only seen farms Virginia or update NY here. Thanks for the recipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

KoB posted:

Love is Hard for Otaku! is getting an anime adaption.

Impressive for a web manga but at the same time ... I don't even think there's enough source material for 1 cour season unless it's going to be mini-series.

• Locked thread