Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Tarezax posted:

I crave more Wizard's Soul.

I want to watch Ichinose become queen of the card gaming world, and take Sakurai as her consort.

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I hope Wizard's Soul concludes with her realising the folly of her Blue ways and changing to a better colour, like literally anything else, even White.

No, she should learn the ways of ultimate dickery: Blue Black. :unsmigghh:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

I'm an rear end in a top hat who plays outdated mechanics like Shadow or Phasing. For fun. Funny enough, my most popular deck to play against is my Snow deck. People just love it, even though it's kind of mediocre. And not in a "I can finally beat the poo poo out of you" way either. We start saying as many ice and snow puns as we can think of.

What I'm saying is that I'm a Yugioh character in real life. "You don't stand... the ghost of a chance!"

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

Uhhhh...didn't she beat her off camera on the last page?

I can dig a MTG/YGO mix, but the author needs to scale back the power level of some of those cards. An instant speed Insurrection that lets you swing on their turn? Doesn't matter how expensive a card that is, that's broke as gently caress. I don't care how "bad" control is in their fake meta.

Edit: That being said, those "pro" players are obviously the Insector Haga and Dino Ryuzaki of this manga because they're named adversaries that do stupid things like play into Treason and Wrath effects.

THat was a two (or three?) card combo though.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

z0glin Warchief posted:

Thanks for the thanks y'all :kimchi:

Here's some more otaku. It's up on batoto too, though it's not approved or whatever as of this post.

How can you be bad with Dixie!

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Mors Rattus posted:

As a note, re: Macross Frontier, you are incorrect about Ranka and Sheryl. Sheryl is ultimately the love interest, rather than Ranka, though this is made more explicit in the movies than the show. Ranka's just the cute, bubbly and childish one. Sheryl is more adult and aware of her own sex appeal.

Sheryl is also the best. :colbert:

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Collect all the stupid deaths to see the Tiger Dojos. Skip the terrible sex scene.

It's pretty good if you do that.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Urza made the best Thopters. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Lemon-Lime posted:

All mangas zOglin translates are cute, and good.

• Locked thread