Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
http://map.berniesanders.com/

I can't believe that this is the worst one in America but I bet it's in the top ten.

quote:

Albuquerque Area Pagans For Bernie! Strategy Meeting
Gathering of already committed Bernie supporters to share ideas, talk about how we can best support his campaign, and perhaps plan some action/s. Building a network! Come find out about Bernie campaign resources, brainstorm actions for individuals or groups. Intended outcome is to have at least one concrete action planned as a result of this meeting.

If you are not pagan, you are welcome - you just need to be tolerant and comfortable working with witches as the organizers are members of the local pagan community as are most of those attending.

https://go.berniesanders.com/page/event/detail/volunteermeetingtogetorganizedorlearnmore/4jwl2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
they're really 'burning' for bernie :newlol:

(because they're filthy idolaters and will burn with agony in the outer darkness, get it? :) )

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
We're feeling the Bern, just like our spiritual ancestors during the great witch trials of the 17th century. Will Bernie stand up and be the only candidate to pledge equality for witches, warlocks and other magikin?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
No events listed on Bronies for Bernie

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
We could do a Sanderistas Goon meet. That would be worse.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
as a very recently converted neo-pagan i endorse raising bernie sanders to demigodhood

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Abner Cadaver II posted:

as a very recently converted neo-pagan i endorse raising bernie sanders to demigodhood

praying to sanders would probably have about as much effect as voting for him tbh

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
suffer no witch to live

knucklehead
Apr 29, 2004

concentrated and crosseyed a dangerous combination

NotWearingPants posted:

We could do a Sanderistas Goon meet. That would be worse.
Room full of neck beards in a basement.
First order of business....anyone here a misogynist? (too quickly) Good. good.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im glad bernie has the black magicks on his side

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Bernie Man 2015 in Austin, TX.

i assume they dress up like weird californians and burn a giant statue of the koch brothers

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Hmm...

I will go ahead and say "no Bernie Sanders event is worse than this one." There are two ways of reading that, and it's up to you to decide which one I intended.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
gently caress I kinda wana go.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Veskit posted:

gently caress I kinda wana go.

Make more posts like these

gj, proud of you :')

Wolfman Nards
Apr 5, 2011

Bernie is the internet candidate so of course these types of events will only increase in frequency. The Doctor Who x Bernie slashfics aren't that far away.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Brony Cosplayers 4 Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fall Sick and Die
Nov 22, 2003
*Sigh* Another weekend of canvassing *put dozens of tiny bags full of sparkles into my spellcasting pouch*

• Locked thread