Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
My Discontinuity Guide is signed by Billie Piper.

So, um, that's nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

CobiWann posted:

I’m a little nervous. All the Tom Baker serials I’ve seen up to this point I’ve either seen before or knew a good bit about them in advance. I have The Brain of Morbius lined up for this weekend and I know absolutely nothing about it.

Trust me, you have seen it before. It might have been the black and white version starring Boris Karloff though.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

2 x Earthshock.

Just making sure the bastard's dead.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Count me in with the 'JUST DIE ALREADY' people. And jesus that's a lovely criminal justice system she's running there. Can't find any other ways of killing people that maybe might have done something bad.

...but, yes, a hell of a lot better than the last few heaps of poo poo we've had so that's something.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

Because people liked the episodes Jamie Mathieson wrote ("Mummy on the Orient Express", "Flatline") I'm going to plug his new sitcom on E4 called 'Tripped'. It's a sort of stoner-comedy Sliders, there's 3 episodes out and I'm enjoying it quite a lot.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/tripped

• Locked thread