Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

This is like... a hundred times worse than the old baba. I’m scared. What if Kanjuro draws Oden and someone has to kill it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

The chapter straight-up confirms that their fleet is fine

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I'm pretty sure Law got captured with the sole intention of gathering information

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

danzaroo posted:

With all the return-from-flashback hype, I nearly forgot about the Reverie craziness also going on. I'm excited to see what happens there, but not before Orochi gets his sweet comeuppance.

Speaking of Alabasta, I was rereading that arc and felt like making a thing.

great :D

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

I really like the new combo system. The devs done a good job identifying what the most broken/spammable combo enders were in the previous games and have now locked them behind rechargeable specials, which means you’re forced to try out other moves a lot more often. As said above, the new dash-cancel system is loving cool as hell. I air juggled Smoker for like 5 minutes, MVC2 style, then gomu gomu gatling’d him through a house. Real loving cool poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

UnderFreddy posted:

Technique characters are often very weird to use. Require a lot of setup. Maybe they're more fun when you have all their moves. Tried Bartolomeo and he was quite meh
Pre-timeskip Usopp is really loving fun... I like having access to C4 in a musou game