Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I'll never understand people that claim that One Piece is their favorite series then say the best arc was CP9 and worst one was DBF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

DizzyBum posted:

You know, as a fellow shark tamer (Jinbe summoned whale sharks) I figured you'd be more understanding.

He's jealous of Jinbe's shark taming swagga :colbert:

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Maybe after her rampage in Elbaf everyone started to fake being nice to her to not get to her bad side? It's what everyone does with present Big Mom after all.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Hate-Senpai posted:

Do Westerners not eat whole grilled fish.

Grilled sardines are usually eaten with your hands here in Spain but I still prefer to use cutlery because it gets really messy.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Forgot that this moment happened in Punk Hazard:

https://youtu.be/4bzGNQKC3DA

Any idea on why Kin'emon hates dragons so much?

Unless we learn something new once they reach Wa I believe it's a nod to MONSTERS, a one-shot by Oda before he started serializing One Piece in which the samurai Ryuma (the same that appeared as a zombie in Thriller Bark) saves a village from a dragon. So it twists the old "dragons and knights are sworn enemies" trope by switching them with samurais.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

DizzyBum posted:

Nah, it was a ball of ingredients designed to combine with Smiley's gas and produce Shinokuni, killing Smiley in the process.

It's funny how they hyped Shinokuni, with its overcomplicated production, being made by one of the best scientists in the world, with every important bigshot of the underworld observing the test run... and ends up being less deadly than Don Krieg's MH5.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Asuron posted:

That doesn't look right. Barto was way, way higher in the last poll. A drop like that makes no sense considering how popular he was and still is

The currently running arc has a huge impact on the polls, Kidd or the CP9 guys got really good places during their relevant arcs and then dropped after all was over.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

"d[-.- posted:

b" post="475484231"]
Not sure how nobody posted the leaked chapter 1100 yet:

http://imgur.com/a/ar48R

One Piece on break next week =\

Eh, I appreciate the effort but the content couldn't be more generic and predictable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I don't know, I don't follow it but I managed to get a glimpse of the Luffy VS Cracker fight and it was awful, they not only slow down the story progression, Luffy's own attacks were super slowed down and wasn't satisfying to watch at all.