Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
Who's the guy in the left side of the revolutionaries panel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i thought nakama just meant "member of my group". oda needs more assistants or something so he doesnt work himself to death

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You'd think people would be more concerned with the revelation of who's the father of Makino's baby

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Was it ever established Sanji had amnesia?

Grouchio posted:

Huh. After 8 years of devoted loyalty I've finally realized that One Piece, thanks to slower pacing, terrible adapting by Toei and a feeling that good potential is being wasted, One Piece is no longer my favorite Manga. Even the Shounen trappings and 90s sexism are beginning to blatantly show.
i'm sorry you can't enjoy a good anime titty any more

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

tashigi is a strong female character

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

thats a nice big tity anime

please tell me that's not an official figure they sell
oh you better believe it is! portrait of pirates, which afaik is the main figurine line (higher cost statues)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

she had that blob on her shoulder back during the big mom intro as well

Relin fucked around with this message at 06:38 on May 30, 2016

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

germa 66 sure is similar to MSF from metal gear. they even have something similar to mother base...

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Oda's comment on Kochikame ending:
"I can't help crying. Akimoto-sensei is now free!! He is FREE!!!"

oda's pretty envious

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

probably not an original idea but it is my new pet theory that Blackbeard is using an awakened form of his fruit

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

bege's backstory doesn't sound like it has anything to do with that scene we saw in the past of his ship being pulled through the air. that's really disappointing, maybe it doesn't relate to this arc

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i'm glad joseph joestar is finally in one piece

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

What did Caramel do with her devil fruit?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

i think it's just another act on her part

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

even less happened in this chapter happened than the gussied up, but still believable, spoilers

i think the wax fruit itself is stronger than candy fruit but mr. 3 is terrible

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

It's weird, because shortly before Okama Kingdom we have Iva giving a speech on how people can be any gender, any sexuality, anything they want, and the rest of the world just has to deal with it, and Inazuma becomes female in a later chapter with zero comment passed.
you can make fun of a group but also think they should have equal rights

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

why get to 900?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

more like one pace because the series really seems to be slowing to a crawl

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

did oda forget he killed moscato

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

am i the only one who hoped there would be a large wano portion without luffy and that group? i'm not sure of the time line of events but i'm a little disappointed he's already shown up

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

how did the marines get sea stone in such large quantities if Wano is isolationist

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

get better at using forums

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

another break already huh. i would have preferred if he just took a long single break

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

killer is lame and i dont care if he dies (i thought he already was)

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

goblin week posted:

nobody cared about Diaper Babyman either
at least franky's reaction was amusing

i didnt care about pedro or yasuie or w/e

it's getting a bit formulaic which really pains me to say

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

wasnt there an unidentified warlord, or am i thinking of admirals

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

it's hosed up that morgans is actually an albatross zoan

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

e: Please use the spoiler bars or don't post spoilers at all. They're even easier to use on the phone. :colbert:

people are making a big deal about these early spoilers but it's just bounties. and the bounties fall in the order you'd expect them to

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 25, 2019

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

whos the guy who looks like a blobby croissant

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

autumnal oddium posted:

turn your monitor on

I HAVE WALKED IN TO THIS

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

Asuron posted:

Gear four basically ended the fight if not for Doffy’s bullshit string powers which can do everything and can’t be stopped by anyone. That whole fight and arc was a bit of a mess, it’s the one arc even when you include Fishman Island , is just kinda not good to re-read and it’s mainly due to the poor pacing.
sugars fruit had like 4 distinct effects

bad arc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

it's fine to call it whisky peak, because when it's made in japan theres no e