Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
Bad cgi? Check
Bad accents? CHECK

John Snow having sex in a stairwell ? maybe

The is show was supposed to be sons on anarchy meets game of thrones and this happened.

"Garbage comes in different odors. Rotting milk does not smell like vomit; fish does not stink like skunk; sewage does not reek like moldy leftovers. Bad television, a common form of garbage, exudes a wide range of malodorous stenches. Fall television season, in particular, is reliably full of stinkers, but this year has been a banner one for series so half-hearted and listlessly cynical they emit only the mildly unpleasant aromas of uninspired, bland TV. The airwaves are heavy with the mild fug of feet." - bad review

"The question is how many viewers will stick around, and whether “Bastard Executioner” can find the means to sustain interest and narrative momentum surrounding the predicament of Brattle’s awkward identity switch. Because while the idea clearly has promise, if this first swing of the ax is any guide, the thumbs-up — or down — verdict really will rest on execution." good review

I would put more effort into this OP but why bother, BEX is a mindless drivle of sex and violence straight out of a heavy metal comic.

Bitch and moan here about it, instead of the sons thread.

Thank

edit: http://www.fxnetworks.com/video/525913667777

Hooded Reptile fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Sep 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hooded Reptile
Aug 31, 2015
http://www.mtv.com/news/2272246/the-bastard-executioner-premiere-game-of-thrones/

Stealing the second post for no reason.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I don't recognize your chickenshit thread.

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot
Man that Sons of Anarchy sure is poo poo, yeah?

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I really appreciate how in a TEA Party fapshow they aren't afraid to go full nativist and stick it to Catholics as well. Aside from how blatantly they ripped off Braveheart, the only thing that surprised me is that they didn't go full :airquote: race blind :airquote: and have the evil baron be black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
lock this thread

• Locked thread