Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I just want to be able to wear my stars and moons robes without people mocking me and trying to burn me at the stake

also so sick of people asking me to use my magic to heal them, do they not know the difference between a wizard and a cleric? Do they know how rude it is to assume all magic is alike?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Jukeboxblues posted:

I don't know man... Have you seen some of the sorceress' walking around these days? Talk about high charisma hubba hubba!

it's trash magic for trash people "look at me I'm dumb as bricks but I'm good looking so I can cast spells!"

:cripes:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Applewhite posted:

By that logic maybe you should just kill yourself right now.

lol if you can't afford a raise dead spell at your local temple

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
"Oh billy I'm so sorry your mom died! Hey maybe if you got off your rear end and chose a lucrative path like wizard or warrior instead of farmhand you'd be able to bring her back but I guess you didn't really love her enough to do that."

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just to be clear here I don't need charm spells to get laid like that douche wizard the great Cosby

way to make us all look bad bill

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

TEAYCHES posted:

if everyones a loving wizard or a warrior whos gonna protect us from the undead?? imo its shameful that we cant provide simple benefits like free temple resurrections to our veteran paladins. these are ppl who keep us safe and it sickens me that you take it for granted

lol if they hadn't tithed away their gold they'd be fine

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
just curious how you guys would answer the age old gently caress, marry, kill question with a dwarf, a Halfling and a gnome...

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Applewhite posted:

I'm very comfortable with my magical side and I use exactly as much magic as I want to, thx.

Every well balanced party contains at least one magic user=WCDM are bullied

People don't want to include paladins in their groups=Paladins must be the real bullies

Hurr durr Wizard logic :derp:

after I was denied the opportunity to kill a roomful of baby orcs by the paladin in our group I refuse to work with paladins ever again.

no telling what those orcs grew up to be

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
people get angry that I have an Orc for a familiar but I didn't want anything smart like a cat or a dog

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

dirty nub posted:

My class is elf

old school when there was no race, just class

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Al Borland posted:

Ummm LIches AREN'T WIZARDS. They're necromancers who became liches and then furthered their arcana arts through undeath.

technically that's a wizard Al

It's a wizard who specialized in necromancy... :cripes: ... lol

but still "technically" a wizard

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
if any of you knew how many times your wizard friends have made you do things with charm spells you'd be horrified

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

VendaGoat posted:

Charm doesn't make you do anything you wouldn't already do.

That's Geas

are you a wizard?

are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Al Borland posted:

don't tell a necromancer he's a wizard. You'll end up without your skin.

lol you scared of wizards

I think I finally figured it out, you're a fighter aren't you Al

• Locked thread