Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
Ay'm an Orc Musician, Ay waz never "Gud" enough to be 'art of my local Bard college, cause all ay 'an do is play the drums.

Is hard to get by as a normal musician, getting by with only an average Charisma due to me parents stat cross match-up. 'Ot having a proper instrument, avein' to get by banging coconuts to make noise for a few copper's a day from me performances, but 've been getting better, been saving for some master work war drums from me cousin, an getting me self into a small group of other disenfranchised musicians who couldn't make it as "official" bards.

E'll be playing on the south end corner of the rogue quarter this Friday and if the buskin's good e'll play the whole weekend.

We've got a Goblin who can sing pretty good for how high is' voice is, a 'eifling lady who plays a violin but was not accepted to the local bardic community for her families worship of Asmodeus, and a Ophidian dat gots a Accordion.

"ve not had alot of trouble when it comes to me being an orc outside the 'rofessional institutions around me kingdom, but a'least to the Merchant's 'old as no providence, an I can buy anything in the market wit'out a fuss, and see a cleric at my local chapel of rather neutral align'ment, but me family as always been proud support'rs of Surtr, since the mountain we 'raditionally came from was 'overned by fire giants so is' part of me tribe's 'istory an 'ulture. An ye an't choose where and what ye born 'umies, e'ben a sober d'warf 'an see dat. We 'an choose what ta' do wit all the time we got left, and mine is gonna be makin' music wit me friends, and trying to get by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

Are you even using the Pathfinder Society Class Spectrum?

FT FY,

The society crap is so retarded it makes barbarians into a wizard.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

Gridlocked posted:

Barbs can be wizards too. Don't be classist.

I'm not classist it was a statement of disparity between the intelligence of the system.

PFS is a garbage system that throws out rules to make everyone sad.

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010
I always pronounced it as Grim more, not as much of a W sound and smoother with out a syllable gap in the enunciation.

• Locked thread