Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

It sure is easy to get along for you player classes. But what about us non-playable classes huh? You think we aren't bothered when you dicks go stealing from our dungeons?

I get this bigotry all the time. "Oh, he's a Skeleton king! He's just a greedy dungeon boss who doesn't share his loot! Let's beat him up for exp!" Dicks. Skeletons have feelings too! That isn't loot! Its our belongings!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

The other day, a warrior beat up my skeleton buddies and stole their loot. Luckily I knew a kind necromancer who was able to summon them back. If only all magic users were as kind to the undead as necromancers, we wouldn't have this kind of injustice.

It isnt easy being a dungeon boss. I have to fight hordes of "adventurers" every day to keep my skeleton friends safe, and I can only defeat so many. drat adventurers, why can't they just raid their own dungeons?

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

I just reclassed myself as a Lich. I used to be a weak Skeleton King, but I didn't want to sacrifice my skeleton pride just to be stronger. Turns out that a Skeleton King counts as a Lich! Who knew? Now I am a dungeon boss that doesn't get pushed around by rear end in a top hat adventurers!

Me IRL right now:

The Skeleton King fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Sep 23, 2015

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Time_pants posted:

Come to the forest and sample the Druid life. We're not homeless--we're just "one with nature!"

Don't kid yourself. I once had a druid crash in my crypt for a week. I had to summon a whole horde of undead to kick the mooching bastard out. That crypt still smells like deer.

• Locked thread