Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
I for one have problems with the fact that common folk assume all liches are libertarians. Yes we refuse to pay taxes. Yes we are fiercely independent. Yes we are mistrustful of the so called 'afterlife' from these 'god' like so many Jon Galts. And yes, I live far away from society in a secret cavern, planning for the apocalypse. But that doesn't mean anything. For one, I plan on creating the apocalypse not just surviving it. Also, it's tax loophole that a skeleton doesn't have to pay taxes. Not something I planed for. If some taxman really wants it though he can weather my Hall of Eternal Vivisection, he can have my gold. Just like anyone else trying to get in my cave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014
Some grievances: one, in my day we didn't need no free ride wizard school. The invisible college wasn't an idea, it was a loving building. You proved yourself by finding the drat thing. Two, we must go past this 'bearocentrictiy.' The idea that all wizards must have beard isn't just sexist, some of us have transcended flesh. Wearing this false beard is silly.

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

VendaGoat posted:

Dude.......

You're still wearing the beard?

:laffo:

How many years have you been out of apprenticeship? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They tell fledglings that, just to screw with them. AND YOU TRANSCENDED AND ARE STILL WEARING IT! :laffo:

:roflolmao:

Well I mean only at prestigious events where scared rites...where...you all snicker. IT WASNT A JOLLY GOOD PUN ANGROBASH THE CRUEL TOLD WHEN I WAS GETTING THE BEVRAGES. SEE. SEE. THIS WHY I WILL NOT REST UNTIL ONLY THE IVORY PURITY OF YOUR SKULLS REMAIN.

A THUSAND PLAUGES UPON YOUR WIZARD TOWERS.

Edit:AND YES I MEAN YOUR DICKS AND HOUSES

Fellbat fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Sep 22, 2015

Fellbat
Feb 23, 2014

Luvcow posted:

are you a wizard?

are you?

Wizard ought to be interchangeable with goon, seems to be the same amount of self loathing and nerds swearing revenge on things.

• Locked thread