Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
dood what are you doing? the ministry of magic is going to be so pissed at you right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gridlocked posted:

Are Psionics allowed?

no you can't play as Vegita this is a D&D game damnit :colbert:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

I just want to be able to wear my stars and moons robes without people mocking me and trying to burn me at the stake

also so sick of people asking me to use my magic to heal them, do they not know the difference between a wizard and a cleric? Do they know how rude it is to assume all magic is alike?

wizards can heal people by casting Polymorph, and turning them into a healed version of themselves :eng101:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
*casts mordenkainen's disjunction on the thread*

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

Weird how often I read/hear this sentence immediately before every single WCDM launches into the same diatribe.
And before you say anything, "killing people to drive out the evil within them because I want a world without evil" is not the same as "killing people to get sweet loot because I want loot" are not even close to the same thing and if you can't see the difference then you are the immature one.

whats wrong with killing people? their souls just go to their plane of alignment, where they get to chill and be immortal with people of the same ideology. it's not immoral to kill anyone, heck you can just cast planeshift and go see them any time you want

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

By that logic maybe you should just kill yourself right now.

i'm waiting for a good deal of phylacteries

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow posted:

just curious how you guys would answer the age old gently caress, marry, kill question with a dwarf, a Halfling and a gnome...

i'd gently caress all of them, i learned polymorph other for a reason :a2m:

VendaGoat posted:

And how do you know you are speaking to your god and not Asmodeus the god of trickery, deceit and lies?

Asmodeus isn't a god, jeez :rolleyes:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Applewhite posted:

I'm very comfortable with my magical side and I use exactly as much magic as I want to, thx.

your god gives you those spells for a reason, if you dont cast them its like spitting in his eye every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

tater_salad posted:

Totally different subject here and I'm sorry for going off topic.

When an orc grows up in a society of other orcs that's what they are... they can't get better or act like a good being. they will terrorize people in their hooded sacks and run around the neighborhood in packs selling herbal remedies and stealing wheels off of carts. Any time I see an orc I follow them draw my crossbow and wait for them to do something bad like go Into a store and leave. (You know they just shoplifted) the I unleash my silent justice bow and they are smitten.. the way all orcs deserve.

wow speciest much? orcs are player character too, just like you and me, it's not like we're talking about ogres or bugbears

• Locked thread