Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is warlock PC or is that like the n-word for wizards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ugh, this is gonna turn into a wizards vs draculas thing again isn't it?

Draculas get laid all the drat time while all the famous wizards are virgins, it's not even a contest.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Doctor Schnabel posted:

while i will concede that, like necromancers, warlocks do primarily disease-based damage, they lack true summoned pets, and instead focus on area of effect attacks. wizards, meanwhile, do mostly elemental and single-target damage

So they're like wizards but darker. I don't know man, that seems pretty messed up.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Jukeboxblues posted:

In the Wizarding world there is no darker or lighter. Whilst there is 'shadow magic' and 'white magic' neither are looked down upon. Well, white magic is looked down upon a little as they tend to be very whiney people, but I digress.

Classic dog-whistle classism.

• Locked thread