Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

me in my wizard tower

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Hobohemian posted:

Is warlock PC or is that like the n-word for wizards?

while i will concede that, like necromancers, warlocks do primarily disease-based damage, they lack true summoned pets, and instead focus on area of effect attacks. wizards, meanwhile, do mostly elemental and single-target damage

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Commoners posted:

As a monk, I want to apologize to the wizard community for always beating you guys up in your towers. It's just that as the most mobile person in my adventuring party, I always get tasked with doing the dirty work (Not to mention that I am resistant to most forms of magic.) Almost every wizard I've met that went to the mixed public schools badmouths us because of the stunning fists that they'd get hit with during gym class.
its not like you had to work for it, you people have an extra bone in your foot that gives you +20% move speed

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i try to keep pure but theres so many martial artists around that my grandkids wont even know what magic is...unless we all wake up and act NOW

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im a class realist

• Locked thread