Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Styliferous
Apr 23, 2005

ElectroBolt™
by Ryan Industries
Grimey Drawer
1PPR, 6PTD for everyone.

Pick 1:

Frank Gore @ TEN
Isaiah Crowell vs. OAK
Lance Dunbar vs. ATL

Pick 2:

Mike Evans @ HOU
John Brown vs. SF

Kendall Wright vs. IND

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

.5 PPR/4 pt passing TDs

Romo went down, I have to pick Flacco vs CIN or Rivers @ MIN.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants
I'm hearing that Lynch might be limited this week if he plays at all. This sucks as they play the 4:25 game. I've moved him to my flex and I can either start Stevie Johnson or Donte Moncrief at 1pm or wait till the final word comes in and if Lynch is out play Watkins. What would you did? .5 PPR.

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
I need to come up with a flex with Eddie Lacy out. I have:

John Brown vs. SF
Darren Sproles @NYJ
Todd Gurley vs. PIT
Michael Crabtree@CLE

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

TommyGun85 posted:

I have Tannehill as my starting QB but im a bit concerned that he us a bit hobbled, missing his LT and facing the bills this week.

Does anyone think Dalton, Mariota or Kaep are better starts this week. They are all FA and id be dropping Charles Johnson (ie who cares).

I'd go with Andy Dalton, and be optimistic the Dolphins coaching staff doesn't get Tannehill killed this week.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home
Well my whole roster is injured, much like everybody else, but I've got options. poo poo options, but options.

1PPR 12 team 6point Passing TDs

Brees is out so
Ryan Fitzpatrick vs Philly or
Waiver Wire
Teddy Bridgewater
Derek Carr
Foles
Smith
Bortles
Luke McCowen.

For some reason everybody in my league is carrying 2 QBs and those are the only starters on the wire. I could possibly trade for Andy Dalton which would stack me with AJ Green but don't know if its worth it.

TE
Jordan Cameron (Q) v Buffalo
Crocket Gillmore v Cincy

Cameron is hurt and probably going to play but I don't like the chances of him making the entire game what do you guys think?

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

bigbillystyle posted:

TE
Jordan Cameron (Q) v Buffalo
Crocket Gillmore v Cincy

Cameron is hurt and probably going to play but I don't like the chances of him making the entire game what do you guys think?

I don't think I would risk an injured Cameron, the Dolphins offense will likely suck in that game and passes arw already divided a lot of ways on good days

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Catfish Noodlin posted:

I need to come up with a flex with Eddie Lacy out. I have:

John Brown vs. SF
Darren Sproles @NYJ
Todd Gurley vs. PIT
Michael Crabtree@CLE

It's either Crabtree or Brown, and I would go with Brown. Steelers lit the niners up through the air last week.

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
I feel pretty hosed at flex. Pick one for standard.

Davante Adams v Chiefs
Terrence Williams v Falcons (Desmond Trufant)
Steve Smith Sr. v Bengals
CJ Spiller @ Panthers
Bishop Sankey v Colts

Don't like anyones matchup. I'm leaning TWill but can Weeden even get him the ball? Everyone else is coming off injury or has usage questions or a tough matchup or both. Thinking of throwing my hands up and starting Spiller. Lord know the Saints don't have a prayer without game planning around him.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
Need to pick a flex, ESPN standard scoring:

Frank Gore vs Ten
Lamar Miller vs Buf
Ameer Abdullah vs Den
Golden Tate vs Den
Anquan Boldin vs Ari

Leaning towards Gore vs the Titans right now. Also gonna start Rivers against the Vikings over Tannehill vs the Bills

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

0.5 ppr

Steve Smith Sr. BAL vs CIN
or
TY Hilton IND @ TEN

Smith worked for me when TY got hurt but Indy looks baaaaad

Anquan Boldin SF @ ARI
or
Doug Baldwin SEA vs CHI
or
Brandin Cooks (P) NO @ CAR

Both performed better than Cooks in Week 2 plus he's hurt so I'm thinking of making a swap. Leaning Baldwin.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Sep 26, 2015

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Hazo posted:

0.5 ppr

Anquan Boldin SF @ ARI
or
Doug Baldwin SEA vs CHI
or
Brandin Cooks (P) NO @ CAR

Both performed better than Cooks in Week 2 plus he's hurt so I'm thinking of making a swap. Leaning Baldwin.

This definitely looks like the week to play Baldwin (good matchup, reasonable targets to date, Lynch questionable so they may throw more, etc.), so I highly encourage you to join me in tearing your hair out when it all goes tits up and Grahm/Lockett get all the points.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

LGD posted:

This definitely looks like the week to play Baldwin (good matchup, reasonable targets to date, Lynch questionable so they may throw more, etc.), so I highly encourage you to join me in tearing your hair out when it all goes tits up and Grahm/Lockett get all the points.
I already made the switch. I'll see you in the GDT thread to cry and/or celebrate.

I'm throwing in Hilton too unless somebody thinks it's an awful idea.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
.5 PPR

Eric Ebron vs Den

or

Zach Ertz @ NYJ

thethreeman
May 10, 2008
Fallen Rib

MrSargent posted:

I would go Yeldon over Steve Smith, just because the Bengals D has been really good. The only risk in that is if New England goes up big early, then he won't see as many touches. Tough call on the Starks situation, at least you can wait one more day to decide.

Thanks! Looks like lacy is most likely going to be a game time decision, so I'm stuck in purgatory. Even if he's back, I bet he'll split carries with Starks, so the question is whether I trust a rookie that gets all the touches on a horrible offense (yeldon), or a backup on an all star offense who might get anything from 20% to 100% of the touches. I hate MNF

Are any lacy owners in the same place and feeling confident or benching him? Would love to hear other opinions

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

thethreeman posted:

Thanks! Looks like lacy is most likely going to be a game time decision, so I'm stuck in purgatory. Even if he's back, I bet he'll split carries with Starks, so the question is whether I trust a rookie that gets all the touches on a horrible offense (yeldon), or a backup on an all star offense who might get anything from 20% to 100% of the touches. I hate MNF

Are any lacy owners in the same place and feeling confident or benching him? Would love to hear other opinions

Leaning towards benching since I don't have anyone else to go on Monday and I didn't get Starks, would really like to play him though since my replacements are pretty awful (CJ2k, Blount or Sproles). I also picked up Fred Jackson in case Lynch doesn't play.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Another Lacy owner with no other monday options.

Started Morris as my RB1 this week ( :( ), currently have Doug Martin @HOU in RB2, Maclin @GB in WR2 and Terrance Williams vsATL in flex, other options:
Lacy vs KC
CJ2K vs SF
Blount vs JAX
Tate vs DEN

Stand pat, gamble on Lacy playing, or switch out my flex/wr2?
Standard scoring

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
0.5 PPR, this is my lineup at the moment. Please advise.

RB: Hyde @ Ari
RB: D. Lewis vs Jax
WR: Green @ Bal
WR: Moncrief @ Ten
Flex: Blount vs Jax

Bench:
Lacy vs KC
Spiller @ Car
Stevie @ Min
Harvin @ Mia

Pews
Mar 7, 2006

one thousand years of anime
Grimey Drawer
Currently Starting:
RB: Devonta Freeman @ Dal
WR: Amari Cooper @ Cle
Flex: Sammy Watkins @ Mia

Possible Options:
RB: Giovani Bernard @ Bal
RB: CJ Anderson @ Det
WR: Brandin Cooks @ Car
WR: Isaiah Crowell vs Oak

.5 PPR, I feel like CJ is going to screw me whether I sit him or start him, but he's prolly my best option to swap in.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Doppelganger posted:

0.5 PPR, this is my lineup at the moment. Please advise.

RB: Hyde @ Ari
RB: D. Lewis vs Jax
WR: Green @ Bal
WR: Moncrief @ Ten
Flex: Blount vs Jax

Bench:
Lacy vs KC
Spiller @ Car
Stevie @ Min
Harvin @ Mia

At half ppr I would be tempted to start Stevie over Blount, but I avoid NE RB so I have not really been following them at all.

Three questions:
Stafford vs DEN
Bridgewater vs SD

Leaning Bridgewater due to matchup and Stafford being slightly banged up, but in my mind there does not seem to be a huge difference.

Pick 1:
John Brown vs SF
Maclin @ GB
Stevie Johnson @ MIN
Vincent Jackson @ HOU

Leaning Maclin, but I feel like they are all pretty similar. Went with Brown last week and he was the lowest scorer.

Pick 1:

Martin @ HOU - He could get a lot of touches since HOU will probably not run the score up on them?
Yeldon @ NE - All the blurbs talk about him getting a ton of touches, but in the last few weeks he has barely been getting 3ypc, they will probably fall behind in points pretty quickly?

Leaning Yeldon, since I feel like he has a higher floor.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
In 1 point PPR, I need to start two of these three.

Terrance Williams vs. Atlanta
VJax @ Houston

Michael Crabtree @ Cleveland

I'm leaning toward the first two, but am a little leary of Weeden. I know everybody is super hyped for Crabtree, but Cleveland's D isn't exactly a cupcake matchup.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Pain of Mind posted:

At half ppr I would be tempted to start Stevie over Blount, but I avoid NE RB so I have not really been following them at all.

Three questions:
Stafford vs DEN
Bridgewater vs SD

Leaning Bridgewater due to matchup and Stafford being slightly banged up, but in my mind there does not seem to be a huge difference.

Pick 1:
John Brown vs SF
Maclin @ GB
Stevie Johnson @ MIN
Vincent Jackson @ HOU

Leaning Maclin, but I feel like they are all pretty similar. Went with Brown last week and he was the lowest scorer.

Pick 1:

Martin @ HOU - He could get a lot of touches since HOU will probably not run the score up on them?
Yeldon @ NE - All the blurbs talk about him getting a ton of touches, but in the last few weeks he has barely been getting 3ypc, they will probably fall behind in points pretty quickly?

Leaning Yeldon, since I feel like he has a higher floor.

Teddy and stafford is tough, the Vikings have been running the ball so much that his ceiling looks low. I might have to throw Stafford in if I need a chance at a higher score and hope he has to throw a lot and puts up garbage points. He could get injured again though which is a risk so Teddy is probably safer. Would go Stevie Johnson no question. And Yeldoon and Martin are probably interchangeable, they both have an 8 point floor and not much room for a big game. I like Yeldon more because NE has a bad run D and he sees a lot more touches. Have to hope he gets them before they go down big though.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
I need some help for my RB slot. I could stick with Jonathan Stewart who has been pretty underwhelming or I could throw in David Johnson who has looked spectacular but is getting severely limited carries behind broken CJ2K. Do I risk throwing him in there? Could he really be worse than Stewart at this point or is his upside too risky?

opposable thumbs.db
Jan 7, 2008
It's hard to say that it's wrong that my life revolves around my dog when she is cuter and more interesting than me
Pillbug
Carolina is playing the Luke McCown-led Saints so they should build a lead and run the ball a ton. While Johnson has looked fantastic, I don't think you can be sure that he'll get enough to break out--he only got 6 offensive touches last game. I'd start Stewart.

For me:
Standard scoring, choose one
DeMarco Murray @ NYJ
Sammy Watkins @ MIA
Stevie Johnson @ MIN
Bishop Sankey v IND

Leaning either Johnson or Murray, since the Eagles have to turn it around sometime, right? I suppose this gets easier if Murray is out.

Second, also standard, choose one:
Steve Smith v CIN
Kendall Wright v IND
Stevie Johnson @ MIN
Michael Crabtree @ CLE
Davante Adams v KC

Leaning Smith, but I'm always terrible at picking WRs.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Still undecided on Flacco or Rivers.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

opposable thumbs.db posted:

Carolina is playing the Luke McCown-led Saints so they should build a lead and run the ball a ton. While Johnson has looked fantastic, I don't think you can be sure that he'll get enough to break out--he only got 6 offensive touches last game. I'd start Stewart.

For me:
Standard scoring, choose one
DeMarco Murray @ NYJ
Sammy Watkins @ MIA
Stevie Johnson @ MIN
Bishop Sankey v IND

Leaning either Johnson or Murray, since the Eagles have to turn it around sometime, right? I suppose this gets easier if Murray is out.

Second, also standard, choose one:
Steve Smith v CIN
Kendall Wright v IND
Stevie Johnson @ MIN
Michael Crabtree @ CLE
Davante Adams v KC

Leaning Smith, but I'm always terrible at picking WRs.

Thank you so much for talking some sense into me. I would honestly go with Stevie in both scenarios. Unless you are high on Crabtree but that Browns D is good. Same reason I am scared of Smith, that Bengals D is legit too.

To the guy above, you absolutely go Rivers, it's not even a question. Flacco goes against the Bengals D and has looked less than impressive while Rivers has been solid.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Considering that it looks like Lacy might play (although maybe not at 100%), I should bench Starks for Melvin Gordon @ Minnesota right?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I need all the points this week so of course I'm thinking about kickers. Stick with Phil Dawson @ Arizona or pick up Dan Bailey vs. Atlanta?

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
Need last minute line-up advice (0.5 PPR)

Pick one RB2 and Flex:
Joseph Randle (ATL)
Bilal Powell (PHI)
CJ Anderson (@DET)
Rishard Matthews (BUF)
Devin Smith (PHI)

TE:
Eric Ebron or Crockett Gilmore?

POTATO BLIGHT
Oct 16, 2007

Sushipants posted:

Need last minute line-up advice (0.5 PPR)

Pick one RB2 and Flex:
Joseph Randle (ATL)
Bilal Powell (PHI)
CJ Anderson (@DET)
Rishard Matthews (BUF)
Devin Smith (PHI)

TE:
Eric Ebron or Crockett Gilmore?

Think your RB2 and Flex are fine - Ebron for the TE

Pick 3 WR from my stable of lottery tickets! 0ppr std

John Brown v SF
Stevie Johnson @ Min
James Jones v KC

Donte Moncrief @ Ten
Steve Smith Sr. v Cin

Current line of thinking in bold

POTATO BLIGHT fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Sep 27, 2015

Loki2099
Oct 26, 2005
can I be cool too please?
Roddy White @ Dal
Rishard Matthews @ Buf
Tyler Lockett @ Chicago

Deep league so pickings at WR3 are slim. Had White last week and now I'm spooked. I like Lockett's upside today but Rishard has had two good weeks.

Apache
May 11, 2004

PPR league

QB: Russel Wilson vs Chicago or Carson Palmer vs SF

RBs: Not the strong point of this team, pick two
Demarco Murray @ Jets
Jeremy Hill @ Baltimore
Melvin Gordon @ Minnesota
Joique Bell v Denver
Darren Sproles @ Jets

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing
Choices, choices. NFL.com standard scoring.

P. Manning @ DET
C. Palmer vs. SF

Jimmy Graham v. CHI
Tyler Eifert @ BAL

CJ Anderson @ DET
Latavius Murray @ CLE

Don't sit your studs and all that, but goddamnit CJ Anderson. And Graham.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

1 PPR, 4 per Passing TD

Roethisberger @StL or Newton vs NO

FLEX: Vincent Jackson, Roddy White, Tre Mason, or Percy Harvin

shitbutt cockfag
Dec 19, 2004
Is this internet, or am I only dreaming?
ESPN Standard, 0PPR.

Choose 2 RB and a FLEX:
Hill @ BAL
Forsett vs CIN
Randle vs ARI
L. Murray @ CLE

QB:
Stafford vs DEN
Kaep @ ARI
(Also avail are Winston, Fitz, Bortles, etc)

WR2:
Evans @ HOU
Allen Robinson @ NE

My choices bolded. I felt fine about the lineup but looks like a lot of folks are playing Forsett and Evans this week?

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

shitbutt cockfag posted:

ESPN Standard, 0PPR.

Choose 2 RB and a FLEX:
Hill @ BAL
Forsett vs CIN
Randle vs ARI
L. Murray @ CLE

QB:
Stafford vs DEN
Kaep @ ARI
(Also avail are Winston, Fitz, Bortles, etc)

WR2:
Evans @ HOU
Allen Robinson @ NE

My choices bolded. I felt fine about the lineup but looks like a lot of folks are playing Forsett and Evans this week?

I'd stick with what you have, except Murray over Randle.

Pick my flex:

Standard scoring.
DeMarco @ NYJ
Maclin @ GB
Lamar Miller vs BUF
Stevie Johnson @ MIN
Golden Tate vs DEN

Swarmin Swedes
Oct 22, 2008
Pick 2 RBs in a .5 PPR

Starks vs KC
Abdullah vs Den
Gore @Ten

Leaning towards Starks and Gore

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Anybody starting Davante Adams? He's QUESTIONABLE for Monday night. My best alternative is Stevie Johnson @ MIN.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Lincoln posted:

Anybody starting Davante Adams? He's QUESTIONABLE for Monday night. My best alternative is Stevie Johnson @ MIN.

Start Stevie. He's been better than Adams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

manwithoutskin posted:

1 PPR - Need a flex

RB:
Forsett
Bell

WR:
Stevie J
Sammy Watkins

Flex:
Randal
Gio
Decker
Crabtree (FA)

I'm leaning Randal. I could also bench Forsett and play one of my RBs there given Forsetts role so far, but I don't know that I'm ready to do that either. Decker was awesome Monday til he got hurt and Crabtree is getting targeted out the wazoo.

NFL.com reporting this morning that Decker is definitely out this week (he had been listed as a game time decision).

• Locked thread