Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
musicshemale
Jan 28, 2012
Told my old H&H friend about this yesterday and he decided to start up today since he had a huge amount of free time this weekend. I jumped in as well. Being able to play the flute at wandering people is a magical experience with a variety of reactions. No matter the frustrations sometimes imposed by having to keep my quality 1 flute vs any other item on me, I have kept it in my inventory 100% of the time.

Being aggro'd by bats in a mine we found and running at full speed toward the exit while still playing the same flute song at double quicker tempo was frickin' priceless. Best addition so far. Second is climbing up and down cliffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

musicshemale
Jan 28, 2012

Blacktooth posted:

Hahaha I haven't messed around with the instruments since they were added, but then if you moved while playing one note your character would play that one note endlessly as long as it was moving. So, obnoxious and great.

This latest patch they've added custom banners. Which is cool, but it broke most of the custom clients.

I've almost always been the player and not the, uh, playee. I don't know what he was hearing as I booked my escape, but I really hope it was as annoying as possible.

How's the goon village going?

• Locked thread