Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girlwithgloves
Jun 5, 2011

acrobatbob posted:

Yes, they were. I've been collecting them over the last decade or so. I know they're just plates, but I'm seriously bummed.

Not the Spode!

My godmother buys me an item/setting/etc from the Spode Christmas collection for Christmas every year.

Again...not the Spode!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girlwithgloves
Jun 5, 2011

CH, do you ever just sit down and write? Writing it all out, aka journaling, is a great way to get out the bad feelings, find the good feelings, and process it all out of your system. Just need some paper and a pen. There are journaling apps, like penzu, too. Just make sure it's secure. When a good thing happens, any good thing, write it down to remind yourself of later. Something upsetting or overwhelming? Write it down. Trying to figure out the next step but don't know where to start? Write out all of the possibilities, the worries, the fears, the potential for improvement and successes, the barriers in the way, and ways to resolve them. Write it out. It'll help you feel better and has no hangover. And if it's written out, you can see your plans right in front of you, make goals, chart your path, and manage ALL THE THINGS that are likely pinballing through your head. Remember to breathe in and savor it! You got this!

• Locked thread