Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

BBG is right, this Todd guy definitely should be mercy killed if he thinks teaching a 5 year old to gently caress is a good thing that is just hindered by society and that the next priority for progressives is to tear that barrier down.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Robotnik Nudes posted:

I'll say iy again: realdolls for pedos. How much does a year of therapy cost? And what is that even going to accomplish? Pray the pedo away? Naw. Just give them a sexual outlet if they're willing to come out and identify. It's gross but it's way less gross than loving kids. For the price of a year of useless therapy you could buy them a nice full featured realistic fuckdoll that will last...I don't actually know what the average mileage you can get out of a realdoll is but probably at least 5 years.

Then if they diddle a real kid, harsh penalties obv.

Sooner or later the guy would start to wonder what's the difference between loving a doll and a real child.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Truga posted:

Like I said earlier, for every research that finds "creepy comics from japan decrease child molestation rates", I can find one that says "CP encourages child molesting". It just seems something worth looking into, because most studies are inconclusive at best, since by far the vast majority of research on "paedophiles" we currently have is actually from jailed child molesters, or vague conclusions from "Japan has lower child molesting rates because of anime!", where the real reason numbers are lower could be something completely tangential.

Reason such as what, race? What does Japan has that England, US, India and South Africa doesn't?

• Locked thread